Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE lagging like a mofo.

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Chakurakid, Apr 28, 2011

1. Mar 13, 2010
    Title says it all. Someone wanna reset it?
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    Depending on a number of attributes ZE will appear to lag severely when full. Currently on ZE predator is being played with a full compliment of players. Stats show that inbound and outbound packets are being processed properly, which means that the server is probably not the primary cause. The predator map is a significant resource hog on graphics cards and could be one of the attributing lag factors for some people. For example I am running a GTX 295, on normal maps I have frame rates of 200-300, but on predator I am seeing less than 100. Those people running graphic cards with FPS of 100 with normal maps will have significantly less than 30 on predator and certain other maps. Lastly, the final escape sequence of predator is incredibility resource intensive for both servers and clients alike and will lag severely when full.
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    I don't think this has to do with just Pred, me and Rxn were on last night and on Raccoon facility the server started lagging hardcore with like 20 people on it. Pred just lags because of all the damn things that happen at once on that map.
  4. Dec 7, 2010
  5. Aug 18, 2006
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    Yeah... it wasn't predator. It was pretty much every map we were on. Made most unplayable.

Agreed. There were 23 people on during this and it was happening.

EDIT:
    Didn't see ryans reply for some reason...