Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE More Zombie Models

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by 1337, May 25, 2011

1. May 25, 2011
    Well, I've played ZE on PF server for years and it's awesome. Cause I am bored with the current zombies in ZE server(Mother zombies, half zombies, zombine, fast zombies) I wanted to request more zombie models for ZE

I edited these because most people don't agree with the unfitting zombie models so I'll request the normal zombies instead

[IMG] Hunter

[IMG] Spitter

[IMG] Charger

[IMG] Smoker

[IMG] Mothercrab from Half-Life 2

[IMG] Skeleton http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/29494

More zombies models can be found here http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/cats/1795
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    They don't fit with the theme :/
  3. May 25, 2011
    Come on, even adding unfitting zombie models still can make the game better :smile:
  4. Nov 29, 2010
    The Hunter, maybe. The Charger, Probably not, everything else. No

But the theme is a zombie outbreak, we aren't alien hunters or trying to kill giant monsters.
  5. Sep 6, 2010
    Predator and alien look good to me. I remember we used to have a female-zombie and one that looks like not fully developed from human with glowing eyes.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    The mothercrab would workout well using the same attributes as the half-zombie model.
  7. Feb 23, 2011
    I like the first one, rest definately NO.

We really need soom fresh models not just for zombies, may be we can keep a PF branded custom made human skin for all humans. .
  8. Feb 1, 2011
    Dont go with the theme.I really do not see crabs and aliens fitting in.
  9. Feb 12, 2011
    Honestly, I think I'd like to see these 2 skins.

This could be used to replace some more dull skins.

Also, yes I do realize this topic is about zombie skins.
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    We have had the alien & predator before, and did not keep it.

And as for the others, the pictures are useless, unless you provide a link to the actual skins, someone has to make the skins first...
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    I would prefer it if we kept the skins on the servers zombie themed. I'm a huge zombie fan and the theme of the servers is my main draw here.

But I do agree with many of you that after a while the same skins can get a bit boring. :thumbsup: Maybe use of skins similar to the zombies found in the popular series L4D. :yes:

I am sure that once a good reason and a clean skin comes along; we will surely find some new classes to pick from. :ninja:
  12. May 27, 2008

Not at all.
    Antlion, predator and alien specifically. None of these are zombies. Having these on the server would give it down syndrome.
  13. Mar 26, 2011
    If you take out the Half-zombie and put in Mothercrab that will be awesome :grin:
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    Yeah! IIRC Brian loved the Mother Headcrab.
  15. Jul 14, 2010
    Mother crab would fit in imo, maybe be between the half zombie and normal zombine. A medium zombie or it could be the same attributes as the half zombie but mix it up.

ps: nice avatar :razz:
  16. Apr 2, 2011
    I like the hunter and the mothercrab (as the donator half zombie skin perhaps?)
  17. Feb 19, 2011
    I want to see a new zombie skin like a skeleton model, or a "crisp" zombie. Something with a thin hard-to-shoot body to dodge bullets.
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    You guys make horrible skin suggestions...
  19. Aug 18, 2006
  20. May 25, 2011
    Ok then, maybe just normal zombies like Hunter, Jockey, Spitter and Smoker