Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE on CS:GO or CS:S?

Discussion in Help Desk started by sedol, Apr 11, 2013

1. Apr 11, 2013
    I only have CS:S atm and was wondering just a couple of things:
    Do I need to get CS:GO? How is the ZE community on CS:GO? Does everyone still play on CS:S? Where do most players play ZE at, CS:GO or CS:S?

Thanks!
  2. Jun 18, 2012
    I'm a regular ZE player and I can assure you you're fine with CSS only, go is pretty horrible in general (IMO) but it completely sucks ZE wise, barely anyone plays it and I think PF servers aren't even online anymore(?), just join the PF servers on CSS and you'll have lots of fun guaranteed.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Apr 11, 2013
      Well thanks Fornax, That is really good to know. I haven't played in a while and I really hate juggling servers and trying new things haha so it's nice to know that there's still one place for my addiction.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      CS:GO is something I would not play on. I believe that CSS is fun for a reason. Not mainly because of graphics. I've been on CS:GO on PF servers to play ZM, but it's just not what I believe I like.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      What this guy said. ZE server on CS:S is full of players pretty much all the time and I cannot say the same thing about the CS:GO server.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      ZE on CS:GO is currently dead, Zombie Mod itself on GO is terrible. Although, just think of it as how CS:S started out with Zombie Mod it was the same thing as CS:GO is now, it's going to take some time. CS:GO should start seeing better Zombie Modding in a year or two for sure, but for right now, CS:S is where it's at.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      I'm just guessing players aren't ready to leave CS:S as of right now.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      That, along with settings on GO aren't near as good as they are for the mods on CS:S. I hear that at least.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      ... and you can't bhop on GO?! I hate that. Bopping 4 life. :wink:
    • Dec 6, 2011
      No... you didn't read what I said. Modding for CS:GO is terrible. Max player slots is something like 24. It really has nothing to do with people liking GO > Source, because CS:GO is a great game for default gameplay. Zombie Mod settings are just out of the question until CS:GO gets looked at by Valve.
    • May 14, 2011
      Who the hell made this rumor up? Ofc you can bhop in csgo...
    • Apr 9, 2007
      ZM took a while to get going on CS:S. While we intend on trying GO again in the future, we have an ongoing commitment to CS:S. First in, last out.
    • Jul 23, 2012
      by default, the stamina each player has prevents bunny hopping, but each server can of course turn that off so people can bhop, it's just a lot harder to bhop on there.
    • May 14, 2011
      All you need to do is type in +sv_airaccelerate 100(+) in launch controls and it works...
    • Jul 23, 2012
      Yes, but not all of us are admins/mods are CS:GO servers, plus about 90% of the population in CS:GO plays competitively so there's no point until they release modder friendly tools.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Yep, CS:GO was meant to be a competitive game, it was the whole reason development on that game started. It is not geared towards casual gamers.