Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE Revival: CS:GO Edition

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Escape started by Hydreigon, Apr 8, 2017

1. Apr 28, 2013
    I'm making this to continue on an attempt to bring the ze name to pF. The source revival didn't work had to be stopped because content and some players were stolen so it would turn into a mistake if one community that had some work (well sort of) put into died for pF css ze to live.

As for CS:GO, at least there are enough players to make this server and community unique, balanced, great and fun. The fact that there are inferior communities that aren't aware of fun maps or players irritates me to the point that I may either make a ze thread here or die trying. What do you say we should give CS:GO a try and turn this into a 62/62 server again. Weekly events to give donator and admin as well as updating settings and skins (there are barely any working skins tbh and you may need to do something about the size limit).
    @Brian
    @Luffaren
    @Tony The Tiger
    @PeNguiN
    @Secprotocol

Any other nice players or admins.
  2. Sep 24, 2012
    The sooner we can get moved to CSGO, the better. If there's a way I can help; let me know!
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    Something has to be different. We have tried month long events but people just mostly joined when everyone else was playing. We had very few people trying to play during low times.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      You're forgetting the only reason they exist is because of us... They're even still using our assets that were publicly released over 6 years ago to this day. Nothing was/is stolen.

The community you're referencing became frightened when their servers completely emptied out and immediately removed any public facing contributions they had ever made. This is the act of a single coward, but he runs the show over there. It would be like if I removed everything I'd ever contributed because ZE never came back after it was ddos'd straight for a month: how pathetic is that?

Please stop perpetuating this pure bullshit, you continue to do so and it's beyond false.
      • Winner Winner x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 28, 2013
        I do have to agree that most is true but the ddos part (ze would have died out anyway possibly in October or November of 2014).

However, I will continue my work to restore the good ze name back to pF and won't rest till its done.