Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE server crashing

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Brett, Dec 24, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 6, 2011
    Well the ZE server crashed again, and i'm starting to think that it's not a coincidence. The select times i'm on, the server always crashes. And this isn't just from Mako/minas. Could it possibly be me that's causing it? (i know it's somewhat far fetched but i've had stranger situations.) If there's anything I can do at all to help, feel free to tell me. I would be glad to fully help this server stay online.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    I recall a similar issue happening in the past where it was crashing on map change.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Just very odd whenever I join there's a crashing in the next 1-2 map changes. But, most likely just me and my crazy ideas.
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    what maps has it been on when its crashed for u?
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    Well the server has crashed for the most demanding maps and even the most simple. I'm sorry I can't really remember them right now due to worrying about other stuff but I'll let you know.

One was that one "rennosance" map, and another Mako now that I remember
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    Mhm I remember that ze_renaissance_cascade used to be completely bugged and constantly crashed, before the update that is. I wouldn't be suprised if it still has the posibilities to crash, but yeah I'll check with the mapper if it's a continuing problem.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Thanks, it's just that the server has been crashing a lot lately. I guess it's not that annoying though because it just bumps me back to some minecraft map if i reconnect in seconds, so it's all right
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    It's in garbage land. So it's either a new, old plugin, or the map.
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    Wait, that map is on the maplist again? I removed it in the past specifically because it was unstable.
  10. Sep 25, 2010
  11. Feb 21, 2007
  12. Jul 4, 2011
    It USED to be buggy until a new version was released, I never saw any problem with it.
  13. Feb 12, 2011
    This is an updated version that is supposed to be stable again.
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    Apparently it still has issues. If we stick the map on again and it crashes I'll get a coredump.
  15. Feb 12, 2011
    Weird, I'll check up with freekheid asap. (Could take some time as he hasn't been on steam for a while.)
  16. Jul 4, 2011
    Server crashed a few moments ago on biohazard, third one today (various maps). :confused:
  17. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Server crashes with every map! Its a server problem..[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Today crashed like 10 times and all were almost different maps..[/font]
  18. Dec 7, 2011
    http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/9582-zombie-escape-crashesserver-issues-thread/page__pid__116942#entry116942
  19. Jan 21, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.