Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE2 Broken

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by alpha, Jul 4, 2011

1. May 28, 2011
    its been broken for a few days now, and even though some of the roots were asked to restart it i guess they just never got around to it. its experiencing the same problems as ze1 (for instance, in predator you can only reach the river area and mako starts off at the zm round, paranoid zombies dont spawn with knives etc.)

a server restart is all it needs, if this could be done it would be greatly appreciated =)
  2. Jun 11, 2011
    Yea we all been waiting on that, basically it started with Minas not starting (teleports wont open) then it ended with most other maps like Mako and Predator screwed up. This problem in the server has been around before and from Ive heard only a server restart fixed it. Alpha needs her Mako addiction... Give it to her :biggrin:
  3. May 28, 2011
    you already know impulse haha, i need my daily mako fix thats for sure :razz:
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    The IP to ZE2 is probably going to change, sadly.
  5. Feb 1, 2010
  6. Apr 9, 2007
  7. Aug 5, 2010
    ZE 2 might be always empty but its a good server to practice on if you don't know any of the maps and its also a backup for ZE 1.
  8. Jun 11, 2011
    Still waiting on it. Please someone just restart the server so we can move on to failing on it.
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    We're moving that server probably tomorrow so... no point now.