Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ze2 get together?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by 3DG, Jun 27, 2011

1. Feb 12, 2011
    How about we do a weekly get together for ze2, maybe it'll become more populated, and will run fine, instead of being empty all the time.

Anyone joining in?
  2. Sep 25, 2010
    Me, I think all admins should help(IMO)
  3. Mar 19, 2011
    That would be awesome to get some people together hopefully the server would reach 25+ and we could get some Paranoid going. :thumbsup:
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    I agree with this message. That would be fun to do.
  5. Apr 17, 2011
    I actually think it would be better to split the ZE maps, something like.. All the Mako, Predator, LOTR, maps that have weapons, etc. In one server and in ZE2 put the old school ZE maps.
    I usually see it with no one on or like under 10..
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    No, this will only cause people to leave plaguefest.
  7. Apr 7, 2011
    You should have different settings in pf ze2. Like faster zombies. This will make maps like stargate, sg_1, potc, deathstar and all those fast zombie maps much more fun to play. Don't get me wrong. I like pf ze1's zombie settings but it is not for everyone. Anyways, I support this idea. Just tell me when and i'll try to make it :wink:
  8. Sep 25, 2010
    Faster zombies is not possible anymore. CSS updated fucked that up.
  9. Apr 2, 2011
    I am game for a ze2 get together type thing.... just when is the question... :confused:
  10. Mar 14, 2011

sG recently got updated with really fast zombies, and I think i3D will get that soon too.
  11. Mar 25, 2011
    I would certainly join, depending on the map of course. (Also it may be a good idea to throw up some kind of event on the plaguefest steam community page so more people who don't follow the forums can join.)