Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Fornax, Jun 18, 2012

1. Jun 18, 2012
    Hello guys,

I figured this would be the best place i could put this since ive asked for an unban request but theres nothing that has been done. Well what about I first explain what happened since I wasn't banned for teamkilling/griefing etc. etc.. Ok so here we go:

Quite a while ago (I think about 2 months), I got banned from the ze, after talking to some PF players, apparently the server auto-banned me cause my client kept trying to log me in while it was crashed and therefore I have been perma-banned.

I have no clue what to do and I'd like to play on this server again, so eventhough I'm probably in the wrong place with my question, could anyone come up with a quick solution so we can delete this thread ASAP.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any answers,

2. Sep 25, 2010
    Giving us your steam id is pointless btw

EDIT:> server autobans you if you spam connect to server or spam timeleft/ff or anything similar that crashes server.
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    STEAM_0:1:8245600, is my steam id

At the point the server crashed I wasn't spamming anything, I think we were on predator and I like to play serious onthere (irrelevant info), other players on the server explained to me it happened before, cause apparently I kept trying to join while the server was down, whatever it is that I have done wrong, it wasn't intentionally.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    Now you have to wait for one of the roots to see this thread and decide whether or not to unban you.
  5. May 14, 2011
    You should set your retry connection limit down to like 2 attempts, dunno where but i came across an option like that in the past.

Anyway just so they'll notice this thread ill tag a random mod @Josh

EDIT: (I didnt see deto's post he ninja'd me)
  6. Jun 18, 2012
    Thanks for the help so far guys, I'll try looking up how i put it at 2 attempts.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    So that's why you've been gone so long Fornax. . . :bugeyes:

I can vouch for Fornax: He was a frequent player here (if not a regular). . .he's a mellow player.
    meeko, Jun 18, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Jun 18, 2012
  8. Sep 25, 2010
  9. Jan 12, 2012
    at the time of this ban wasn't meeko doing the whole quit css thing?
  10. Oct 29, 2010

I quit the next day.
  11. Jun 18, 2012
    lol at first I did not know what to do at all Meeko, so I figured I'd play at other servers, so that's what I've been doing, thee are some really fun ones outthere but, for me this is the one with the most skill, so I'm hoping I'll be part of the team soon again.

As for that 30 min ban Detonator, Tony did that when I trolled ultimate on mako after those not so nice trolls of ''zes'' kept killing evryone with earth, and teamkilling in other ways (suppose thats not bannable) <--- however that has happened, I don't even want to think of it again. *shrugs*
  12. Mar 20, 2012
    That post was on the 22th of April....but it seems like its been ignored...^^
  13. Jun 18, 2012
    Thank you -L- for your help in te past. Hope I'll see you soon. :smile:
  14. Mar 16, 2008
    I'm not home so someone else will have to do it, I'll check when I get home in a few hours and help you if someone else hasn't by then.
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Thank you very much, can't wait to carry on my addicti... I mean have fun again.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Mar 16, 2008
        I've removed your ip josh.is.a.jerk from the ban list. Your ID wasn't banned.
        Josh, Jun 22, 2012 Last edited by Brian, Jun 22, 2012
      • Jun 18, 2012
        I won't waste your time asking what difference in punishment that has, I'm just very glad I can play on PF again, thank you!