Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_destruction_of_exorath completed...

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by SubDelt@, May 8, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    Today, like 3 hours ago, Plague Fest has beaten ze_destruction_of_exorath_v3 on IMPOSSIBLE mode. This is 1st time pF beats it (as I know). Also we made it on just 1st map extension and with 1st and 2nd round win.

Obviously, I've made the full video of it :angel:
    Before you go, I want to warn you that you'll not see the exorath battle because I was holding the vents.
    If you want to see that battle, I can upload a demo, so you can set the camera to the arena using demo-smoother.
    Also sorry for lags/low fps and my broken English...

Rate, comment...

Now we can focus on paper and legoland's boss.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
      SubDelt@, May 8, 2012 Last edited by SubDelt@, May 8, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Nice. I will let purpzZ know. She will be very happy for swing a community beating her map.
      Edit: I think purpzZ has quit. Her heart was broken apart by communities and got baned from pf and sg. Damn, I feel sad and afraid that she will not be on anymore and will not know that pf beat her map.
      Super Mario, May 8, 2012 Last edited by Super Mario, May 8, 2012
    • Feb 3, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Nov 16, 2011
        Alright which one of you was the hacker?!
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jan 12, 2012
        • Feb 12, 2012
        • Jan 12, 2012
          Everything young subdelta everything Edit I'll approve a video of the fight So i can see my self doing all the work kthxbai luv u
        • Feb 12, 2012
        • Feb 14, 2012
          Oh cool I thought for sure the final boss of that would be Michelle and if you lose the bot highjacks admin controls and bans the fallen.
        • Jan 12, 2012
          Just read the edit blank the other stuff '-'
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Subdelt the video was kind of dark :razz:. i couldn't see in most of it but thanks for uploading and sharing.
        • Jan 2, 2012
          DAMN

And I wasn't even there to witness it :frown:
          Good job anyways plaguefest :grin:
        • Apr 12, 2012

edit - also, nice win!
        • Oct 17, 2011
        • Apr 12, 2012

I'm confused as to why Purppz got banned/left...

Also, side note - saying 'umad' only shows that you can't think of or are too lazy to think of something original or creative to say.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 2, 2012
            Wasn't she banned for like trying to get admin powers via a map she made? (What I heard is a new version of exorath).
          • Apr 1, 2012
            on a side note: legoland's boss is virtually impossible atm because it's "glitched" or "bugged" until Patrao updates it.

well, we did it at last!
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Lol, damn man you are right. I am really lazy. If you do not understand next time, do not post a stupid reply like WTF? I guess I am really too lazyyyyy man. How can i not be so lazzzzzyyyyy man. Do you want me to put a whole paragraph?
          • Apr 12, 2012
            No, I want you to become fully literate, so you can have some reading comprehension.

When I said 'what the fuck?' ('WTF?'), it was meant to be taken as 'what the fuck? Purppz got banned?' How do you interpret that to mean I don't understand you?