Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Purpzz, Dec 30, 2011

1. Dec 3, 2011
    Exorath's map is again under construction since a 8 - 9 days back because it was still not good yet.
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]New version that will be released will be version 1.2.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]The download link will be again available as soon as possible!
    [/font]Feel free to still leave a feedback! about the previous versions.

Loves <3
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    Didn't see any problems other than the lag so far. Can't wait to play it again!
  3. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Yes, damn lagg spikes :/ i will optimize the map this week, i go ask Luffarens help again :razz:[/font]
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Make sure you remove the lazers at the begining of the map. Makes my fps drop from 60 to 9
  5. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]What lasers??[/font]
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    Nice! Can't wait to play it! What changes did you make since our test?
  7. Oct 20, 2011
    I think he means the blue lasers at the hole that you drop down in the beginning to go to the rest of the map.
  8. Dec 3, 2011
  9. Feb 12, 2011
  10. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Aah yes i know what you mean now, thoose 3 parts with lasers where u run true..[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Thoose are not really lasers, its more a func_illusional with a laser texture on to give the look like there are lasers :razz:[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]There were first real lasers but that caust to hardly fps lag so i deleted them all and putted a fake illusion there :grin: [/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]So now i dont understand why they would caus lagg, its fake..[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]x[/font]
  11. Oct 20, 2011
    I don't know if it is the lasers fault, but there is a bit of an FPS loss at that point of the map if i remember correctly.
  12. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Hmm, i will look at it when i run a new test after optimizing, so far so good for now[/font]
  13. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Bumping my topic since i dont like to remake a total new one![/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Renewed the link + info! Version 1.1 is ready to play/download.[/font]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Loves <3[/font]
  14. Feb 14, 2011
    Sorry if I offended you in some way on the gamebanana website. I look forward to seeing your new version of the map. it took me many version of ze_isla_nublar until it was reasonably stable.

- ze_isla_nublar_a1
    - ze_isla_nublar_a2
    - ze_isla_nublar_a3
    - ze_isla_nublar_a4
    - ze_isla_nublar_b1
    - ze_isla_nublar_b1fix
    - ze_isla_nublar_b2
    - ze_isla_nublar_v1
    - ze_isla_nublar_v1fix
    - ze_isla_nublar_v2
    - ze_isla_nublar_v2_1

I understand that your very first zombie escape is not exactly going to be perfect on the first version. Like I said before, feel free to add me on steam if you need to but by the sounds of it your have acquired Luffarens skills already, and they are of a high level! (he has helped me with many a question)
  15. Dec 3, 2011

I think we started wrong on banana, my excuses for that, i just dont like people decompiling my map (when it are good mappers), because i have no problem giving you the vmf, i gave it to luffaren also when he asked me so he could check it in hammer. But okay forget that, you want to decompile it, go ahead, i dont mind it, i know you dont going to upload a newer better version for it, people have told me that already so that problem is forgotten.
    I am right now uploading a newer version, i did already a better optimizing based on your text on game banana with thoose 2 screenshots. I took myself a look in that rendering ingame and noticed he now already renders a lot less.

Feel free to check out and if you have any feedback that can help me improove this map, then i am glad to hear it.
    Sorry if my english sucks, i know it, i hope you understand it fully here lol
  16. Feb 14, 2011
    where is the download of the newer version? is it not here or am I just being dumb?
  17. Dec 3, 2011
    Not yet :razz: Its on 65% now upload in banana, i have slow upload speed :/
    Keep on right side in status balk on forum, i wll post in there to

18. Feb 14, 2011
    my upload is also very slow (30kbps). takes like 15mins to upload then says "failed error 0004" then I have to start over. very annoying.
  19. Dec 3, 2011
    Oh my, i have lucky now then haha it all worked out fine :grin:

-> http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/162574

20. Dec 6, 2011
    Definitely downloading to check this out. You got me so pumped for it. I'll edit this once I dl it and try it out