Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal ze_doomlike_station

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by M_Infantry, Jun 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 6, 2011
    Hi Guys,

I have something new to add for the attached link post, which deemed that spot illegal now.

I thought something was odd for the the spot, then I was reminded that there is a switch nearby that turns on the fire in there. So any humans cading in there, would be burned till death if they cade there.

The wheel next to that spot, turns it "ON'. Please re-examine this spot again.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

2. Jul 20, 2010
    It doesn't set the whole area on fire. Only a part of it and there is a safe zone in there where you don't burn.
  3. May 5, 2011
    Infantry i've already tested it haha, I thought it was legal with the fire, till someone was camping there and his Hp was still at 100% even after 5mins of camping there. so that makes it illegal :thumbsup:
  4. May 6, 2011
    ;lk2j5lkjasl;fjas;ijw jr;jfl;askjd;ljdfafds

Okay. :thumbsup:

(Pls lock this thread when possible. THX)
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    yea, like yahoo said, the fire doesn't damage you at all, just makes you slower which would make it harder for the zombies as on fire + crouch spot = reallllly slow.

6. May 6, 2011
    Why would a zombie want to be a survivor there? :teehee:

7. Jan 30, 2011
    I meant a zombie trying to get a human, such as a zombie being on fire trying to make it through a window or a vent, they move very much slower then normal speeds.
  8. Oct 10, 2010
    if someone wanna edit this map, just PM me,
    i got it ready made for edit/recompile, so i can send the vmf

i have no time and no motivation for this map
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.