Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_escape_the_eye

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by retslag1, Aug 22, 2011

1. Feb 21, 2007

ESCAPE THE EYE By GARGANTUA

This looks like a good map, but based off the reviews, one of the css updates broke this map, and I dont think it has been edited since then.

Would anyone like to look into this a bit? I dont know if it just needs a simple recompile or what to make it compatible with css now.

I'd like to try the map, but based off the reviews, it crashes everyone's server
  2. Mar 25, 2011
    Can't help you right now, but if you have any idea exactly what is causing the crashes that would help. I have no idea what is in these maps that makes servers crash.

EDIT: The map is also protected from decompiling, and Gargantua most likely has not logged on to GB for 2 years. Someone who actually knows what they're doing will have to decompile the map.
  3. Aug 19, 2011
    i actually know gargantua. Maybe i can ask him about it some time. I would be more than happy to fix it myself but ill speak to him about it first
  4. Mar 14, 2011
    Gargantua has quitted mapping, he won't fix it. Anyway, this map is really laggy and there's a secret that makes it very easy for ct to win
  5. Feb 12, 2011
    Honestly, the map isn't really that good. It's a 2 minute running map, then you hold till the end and it's over. It bores people really quickly.
  6. Aug 19, 2011
    It is like that but i rather enjoyed it. I wouldnt expect garg to fix it, but i woulda asked him for permission to
  7. Sep 25, 2010
    I decompiled it and experienced no problems O.o, what decompiler are you using?? Anyway I uploaded everything here, I don't have time to edit this map:
    Click Me!
  8. Mar 25, 2011
    I was using VMEX at the time, when I tried to compile nothing came out.
  9. Sep 25, 2010
    best tool in the world bspsrc is