Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ze_FFVII_Mako_reactor_v5_3 Glitch

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Synopsis, Jul 21, 2012

1. May 28, 2012
    At the end, if you make it past sepheroth and you get in as a human, but a zombie gets in behind you, you get the win, but zombies infect and win the round. That needs to be fixed Hannibal.
  2. May 14, 2011
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Why would Luff need to fix it? Post the Glitch on Hannibals site
  4. Mar 20, 2012
    Usually all people in the bunker die if a zombie enters it, dont know y it didnt happen this time ...was pretty unique.
    And yea Hannibal made mako ....and i dont think he will fix this because its a 1 in 1000 times glitch
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 24, 2011
      I created predator, not mako. No worries though. :razz:

Feel free to post this/any upcoming issues for Hannibals maps here: http://rafuron.wordpress.com/ and i'm sure he'll notice it.
      I'm also fairly certain that Hannibal wont update mako any further, although it would be worth to atleast inform him.
      Hope i helped to some part.
    • Jul 4, 2011
      You shouldn't get the win. What happened earlier is very rare, first time I've seen it happen actually. If a zombie manages to get into the bunker everyone dies and the round starts over.
    • May 28, 2012
    • Mar 20, 2012
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Yuppi went in with a zombie behind him, beat the whole thing(every zombie died except for the one with him inside) and the zombie stabbed him but instead of going to extreme 2 again, the level changed to bonus and turns out, this glitch happened where zombies won the round and the level changed. It felt a little strange for everyone when this happened for the first time on pf.