Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Mysticlegends, Mar 31, 2011

1. Jan 30, 2011
    This happens often, almost every round that the server is on this map. There is a crouch spot that you need to go through to get to the end. Well, humans seem to camp there and not allow zombies by. It was to my understanding that on an escape map, you escape, not camp and hold of zombies at a certain point so they don't even have a chance. Here is a screenshot I took of humans holding it off: [IMG] I would appreciate it if this was decided upon, because if your a zombie and trying to get to end of map to kill humans but there are several humans holding off that point, makes it near impossible.
  2. Jan 25, 2011
    Zombies dont stand a chance on that map wether humans camp there or not. I say people who just want to run and win the map let them run, and people who actually want some action shooting zombies can stay and shoot. Rtv if you dont like the map, or, if your an admin, do a map vote.

EDIT: I have even seen admins teleport all zombies to the final defending spot of the map and humans STILL win easy as pie.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    they shouldn't be camping there
  4. Feb 17, 2011
    well this map was made for a server that has very low knock back settings and unlimited ammo.
    its optimized for that
    its a great map .. but annoying when the zombies do that.
    suggestion: map fix.. with the same hole.. but after certain time the glass part just breaks.
  5. Jul 20, 2010
    Whats to stop them from doing it to other points that are crouch spots? From the looks of they are just doing that to grief the people playing as zombies. Thats not even a defend point you just keep on running. As for zombies not winning on that map they can win. I've been on there and zombies have won their fair share. That's not even halfway through the map. Also look at the time of the current round its at 4 minutes. So they sat there for how long doing that? IF you have to defend somewhere then defend. If you don't have as required to move on, then keep running and head to the safe zone. If you want to camp and kill zombies you can go to ZM that's what it's there for to camp and kill zombies. My two cents.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    Those humans holding off the zombies in that choke point, don't they die since they don't get to the safe spot at the end? If several humans wants to sacrifice themselves to let others win, isn't that the point and does it really become an issue?

I don't know, that's why I'm posing the question.
  7. Mar 25, 2011
    Ive actually purposely let myself die standing in that doorway JUST so the zombies could get thru, it always works, but its annoying as hell :frown: and yes, someone should fix that hole, maybe make it bigger, or as elduke said, make the glass just break after a while
  8. Mar 4, 2011
    Yea that glass tunnel is annoying, just take a few friends and tell them to camp :\
  9. Jan 25, 2011
    Um yeah zombies RARELY win that map after the 3rd defend point (and the glass room is after the 3rd defend point), thats why there is no point in running away because the rest of the map is just running then waiting in the final room for the nuke to go off. Like i said wether humans camp in that spot or not zombies dont catch up anyway and still lose 99% of the time.

And no i dont want to go play ZM, all it is is camping in one spot for 6 minutes with unlimited ammo crap. And need i say that reloading your gun is a HUGE part of fps gameplay? Taking that away is making the game worse imo.

Sorry if i sound like a shithead, but you guys are making a big deal out of nothing, zombies lose that map no matter what so why is it such a big deal if humans camp in that spot?
  10. Nov 26, 2010
    This map is heavily human sided after the first defend point (the orange crates).

I have encountered this a couple of times and I just freeze the griefers if they pull that shit in front of me.