Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_floating_house_nav72a First Win! (Bonus final level pred,ze_error_a0 wins today)

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Mr. Mango, Dec 14, 2013

1. Dec 2, 2013
    Congrats guys, it was an honor to win with you on this glorious map. I was also testing video recording today with Dxtory and x264 so I thought this was as good a video as any to upload to YouTube. Hope the quality checks out alright.

Bonus, final level predator win just now (might still be in processing by youtube):

Extra Bonus, ze_error_a0 win today:

Settings used: http://imgur.com/PX2uvy0
    • Funny Funny x 1
      Mr. Mango, Dec 14, 2013 Last edited by Mr. Mango, Dec 14, 2013
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Thats it? I hope this wasn't added to the rotation...

Also, nice quality video looks nice.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Congrats pF for winning it anyway though. :silly:
    • Dec 2, 2013
      After watching the youtube version of my video, I have to say that the original looks far more crisp and is less prone to smearing during moments of high action. I'll have to look into whether there is a way to get youtube's specific settings down so it skips the conversion process (is this even possible?)
    • Feb 12, 2012
      I've never played that map and I didn't know who made it. When I started watching your video, after hearing this music and custom weapon sounds, I made a guess that Enviolinador made this map. When I saw the paper part of the map, my guess was confirmed.
    • May 31, 2012
      Your guess is wrong. The map was made by Kaem. And I don't like repeating myself and doing the same stuff nor repeating what others have done.
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Post Merged, Dec 15, 2013
      So, that error map, it replaced all shooting sounds with farts?
    • Mar 30, 2012
      ~Blue Dragon
    • Oct 22, 2012
      ze_ERROR = Map created for me by the boredom a few months ago, It would have minimaps, Industrial deja'B'u, was one of them, it is only a nod to the maps of Enviolinador. But the idea at the end I didn't like, and I stopped the map, I only finish a alpha playable for a spanish server and after titty suggested here in the forum.

But it will die with this alpha, I'm a bad mapper.

Yes, Envi idea :silly:
      • Funny Funny x 1
        Kaesar, Dec 15, 2013 Last edited by Kaesar, Dec 15, 2013
      • Jul 20, 2012
        look out for dicks and farts = envi's influence
      • Dec 1, 2013
        Error is actually a pretty fun map if you have competent players who know how to defend. I guess that could be the same for every map though, lol.
      • Oct 29, 2010
      • Apr 3, 2013
        Should have had a p90 instead and saved bullets for the alien (you were reloading the entire part)

Oh well, nice win
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Nov 22, 2012
          Nice win guys. @meeko is a push gun shlut :wink:
          TehBackstab, Dec 29, 2013 Last edited by TehBackstab, Dec 29, 2013
        • Jun 11, 2012
          He's all type of slut. Alien device slut, Earth Wind and Fire slut, Gandalf slut
          • Agree Agree x 1