Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_forbidden_tomb

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Struppi, May 9, 2013

1. Apr 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      Struppi, May 9, 2013 Last edited by Struppi, Jul 9, 2013
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Looks nice but only one picture? It's going to take a few more pictures before this anus is ready.
    • May 31, 2012
      Looks nice, but the skybox seems a bit off to me, and the desert looks a bit unnatural... It'll be interesting, probably. I started a similar ze map once upon a time, just after paper, but the .vmf got borked... I still have a few pics, like:

[IMG]
      [IMG]

which kinda have some distant resemblance, dunno... I look forward to it.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Yeahhhhh, I didn't want to say it at first since it's his first ZE map but now that you've said it... you're right. And I had this ZM map I still ain't release... just lazy (got like 8 of them, I think, right @Tony the Tiger!! :D ?)
    • Apr 21, 2012
      I hope you dont compare my mapping skill with yours! xD This map is different than you think so let me surprise you ^^
    • Feb 27, 2012
      We should release. I'm installing SDK again. Past is past, let's move on. I'mma start optimizing them. Which one first?
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Do your Office one. I really liked that one.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Okay, will do. Fucking shit what is it with these models and materials issues. Fucking Valve. And sorry for hijacking your thread Struppi. :razz:
    • Apr 21, 2012