Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_goldblum_boss test

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Chris Jenkins, Mar 7, 2013

1. Jan 14, 2013
    hey guys eventually I want to make a full jeff goldblum based ze map that takes you through his best movies ,

only been mapping like a week so I wanted to try out a boss fight
    well here it is, just spent a while on it today, but I havent figured out the hp part of it yet. Ive no idea to add hp for each ct on the map. Theres definitely more work then I wouldve thought on a boss fight !!!! so many things I still need to add to it too!

so far
    1. find a spot for the zombies to teleport to
    2. make my goldblum collage texture more seamless
    3. add safe spots that pop up on certian spots on the map
    4. more buttons
    5. im gunna try to make a weapon/item evnetually to

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Jun 11, 2012
      That Golblum Collage is so funny. I am looking forward for fun. :ROFL:
    • Mar 23, 2012
      This map looks very funny sir, can't wait to play it :I !
    • Jan 14, 2013
      Well I added some platforms that appear at random and a gravity change. I'm already getting annoyed at how messy it is because I was learning as I went and nothing is organized so I'm gunna start something else and remake this down the line when I start a full ze goldblum map

It gets cluttered with so many trigger boxes lol, I would have to even imagine what paranoid vmf file looks like!

Attached Files:

• Jan 13, 2013
      Make sure you disable fall damage, or lower that initial fall. Some players cant take fall damage while some can.