Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_halo_POA

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Luffaren, Oct 23, 2011

1. Feb 24, 2011
    I decided to make a map in one day, i'ts going pretty decent so far.
    The map is about the spaceship Pillar Of Autum (the first mission in Halo: Combat evolved)
    Lets see how it ends up tonight
    halo_map
    *Check this sweet pic*

Alright it's out for downloading: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13123326/ze_halo_POA.rar
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    :shock:hmy: Never played Halo, really looking forward to this map though.
  3. Feb 1, 2011
    Holy shit that looks awesome! Can't believe you can throw something like that together in a night... :thumbsup:

Can't wait to check it out.
  4. Sep 25, 2010
    A map a day will keep the (insert something here) away! cant wait to play it luff!
  5. Aug 5, 2010
    OMG the graphics are from the real halo 1 :grin:
  6. Feb 20, 2011
  7. Feb 17, 2011
    if there is a boss battle in it.. plz count that there r alot of noobs :razz: and have mercy on them haha
  8. May 15, 2011
    D: NO BOSS BATTLES! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

Nice map.

I look forward to playing it considering I'm a halo fanatic and I came here because I saw the word Halo. :3

Also, are you staying true to the original deck plan or are you making it anew?
  9. Feb 24, 2011
    Dont expect anything amazing people, this map is made in one day which will mean bad to horrible detailing, layouts that barely resembles the ship. I never went after a plan but instead created rooms, hallways, holds on my own. 4 hours left untill release i guess?
  10. Feb 21, 2007
    but a boss: retslag1 in there....that way no one can defeat it and they never have to see the rest of the level
  11. Feb 18, 2011
  12. Nov 28, 2010

i boss battle would be coool, even if it something lame flying around droping bombs and u just shoot it, just make it no one of those really short map that zombies cant catch up.
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    I wouldn't recommend a boss battle if it is going to be a quick map. Just make small secrets in the map because it has not been used in a LONG time. Everyone is doing boss battles now, going back in the day would make it a little more fun.
  14. Feb 21, 2007
    was this ever done? if there is no boss: retslag1 battle, i'm not sure i can upload it :whistling:
  15. Feb 20, 2011
  16. Feb 17, 2011
    teleport ur self to the end of the map near the exit and wait for humans
    give ur self a gizzilion hp
    drug all the players

there u go a real live retslag boss battle
  17. Feb 20, 2011
    Now that would be awesome, if only they could make it so that the players died instead of becoming zombies.
  18. Feb 24, 2011
    Alright it's out for downloading: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13123326/ze_halo_POA.rar
    Dont expect that much of the map, i think it's gonna be really difficult (even outside pF standards)
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    Does this mean we wont even be able to get out of spawn?
  20. Feb 20, 2011