Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE_hell_escape bugged

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Brett, Apr 2, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I have no clue why Ze_hell_escape is still on the server, because its been bugged for over a month. I think the fact that nobody nominates it is why it hasn't been brought up. Over a month ago I realized it would glitch more than 50% of the time, and at a random moment it would teleport everybody to the water part below the oil rig. On top of that, at least one player almost every round would start right below or sometimes even on top of the oil rig instead of at spawn, causing the map to be un-finishable (the giant metal gate would be up already at the beginning of the round before everybody could make it to the top of the oil rig, and the helicopter wouldn't come). Sorry for just bringing this up now, it has slipped my mind the last couple times :silly: Personally, I liked this map, but I stopped nominating it due to the glitching. I'd say just remove it anyways since nobody else likes it :dontknow:

@retslag1 @Josh @Kyle

EDIT: Testing on ZE would probably be in order, since I don't have a demo, and it's obviously needed >.<. Needed to bring this to attention though.
  2. Dec 6, 2011
  3. May 11, 2011
    does hell even get played any more i never see it on the sever
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Rarely, when few/no admins are on, it sometimes it dropped in the #1 spot and gets voted, then people get screwed over for a whole map since it bugs/glitches terribly. This is how I was reminded, I hopped on ZE a couple nights ago and people were just aimlessly waiting on the map while the round lasted forever, since there's no place for that one person that's spawned at the top of the oil rig to go.
  5. Feb 21, 2007