Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_hobbit_escape_a7 The chaser ( Item Zombie )

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Udoale, Mar 24, 2014

1. May 20, 2012

The chaser ( item for zombie ), need a fix.

we cannot escape the chaser, unless if he stay afk

I wonder what do you think about this item, or if I'm wrong about him
    We have a way to escape or no luck ? ( without the chaser afk )

ATM we can't really win the level 1...

and also another thing, items glitch when two players want take over the item ( Cts ). it give a speed hack to the second player, which is removed him weapons. ( Knife etc )

Regards
  2. Mar 30, 2013
    Speed hack when not any weapons = only on pF, other server won't have the problem.
  3. Mar 30, 2012
    I would suggest removing the map from rotation until the issues are fixed.

No-one is enjoying the map currently..
    Humans can pick up zombie items, humans can get rid of their knife, The Chaser (Boar) is overpowered as fuck, etc.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Yeah from the amount of time I've played on that map (which isn't a lot) there are a few things I saw that need to be fixed.
      Good map though just needs just a bit more tweaking.
    • Aug 12, 2012
      We beat level 1 couple time ONLY when the boar is AFK purposely we have a chance, supposedly you can kill the boar with some sword someone mention but the sword didn't seem to work. I think someone mention also that you can kill the boar by using gandalf power to push him off the bridge (haven't seen it happen so not sure is it true).

I agree with Blue Dragon to take it off rotation.
    • Apr 28, 2013
      Better question. For some reason, pF is the only server that has it so that ppl without a knife move faster. Other servers I have been on made it so that a person without a knife doesn't have a speedhack. Can someone reduce the speed of a person without a knife. I recall someone else has asked the whole "person without a knife gives the person a speedhack" discussion before.