Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Ze_Inboxed [cs:go]

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by DimeX, Aug 27, 2012

1. Aug 27, 2012
    Hi guys. After playing in zombie escape, I decided, that should make a map for this mod.
    Before I make maps for cs 1.6 zombie mod, but now I should make several maps for cs: go :smile:

Ze_Inboxed (maybe change the name)
    New map for zombie escape on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Beta version of this map created.
    - 3d skybox
    - Game Modes (easy, normal, hard). Easy 20\25 seconds for waiting, deleted several blocks. In the hard mode, 30\35 seconds, added several blocks.
    - Created all teleports for zombie. All worked)
    - and more other.

Ze_Inboxed - Trailer

Release beta version maybe tomorrow.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • Artistic Artistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
      DimeX, Aug 27, 2012 Last edited by DimeX, Aug 30, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I like the idea, creative. Would like to play it xD
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Just watched the vid. and this looks GREAT. It reminds me of a mix between Ze_Flying_World and the part of that Avatar movie where you also got such a pretty view. I surely hope that later on you'll be adding stages/weapons and stuff like that to make this map even more dynamic. I can't wait to play this!
    • Jul 16, 2012
      Nice job. It is pretty cool. I can't wait to try it.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Aug 27, 2012
        Wow, skybox from ze_flying_world so beautiful. About stages/weapons, will be seen.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Now that's exactly the type of map I love to see! Good work :wink:

EDIT: Make sure to add env_cascade_lighting and env_wind for the trees
      • Jan 11, 2012
        I like where this is going. But I hope the music of the video won't be ingame ^^
      • May 15, 2011
        My god. You are my hero. The theme is amazing! (I have a big stiffy for abstract art.) Your layout is beautiful and you give so much eye candy I can't even holy fuck my mind is in jelly I love you.

Marry me. Please. Full homo, whatever it takes.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011

[IMG]

Three-sum homo please.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Mar 15, 2012
            Very nice, looking forward to the release!
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Apr 12, 2012
              Beautiful map! And thats only half of it? Good stuff man.

I don't know how you're planning on using teleports when players/zombies fall off the blocks, but if I can offer a suggestion - have lots of teleports, like one every 40 or 50 feet. That way, zombies will have a chance and the map will be constant action.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jan 9, 2012
                Map looks nice, although when crowded navigating through it will be quite difficult.
              • Apr 1, 2012

too bad when you're getting chased by zombies you can't enjoy the view for a while
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • May 15, 2011
                  I will play this map. Alone. In the dark. With one hand on the keyboard.
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Aug 27, 2012
                    I want add:
                    - 3d skybox
                    - change 2d skybox
                    - in some places put fence
                    - add details and other.

Song only for video.
                    • Like Like x 2
                    • Jan 11, 2011
                      Well, I personally like/love how the map looks with that 2D Skybox; I would only add some fog/cloud-particle on the bottom part that merges with the one in the 2D Skybox so you don't see the bottom part (that ugly pixelated grass). I don't think you should use the 2D Skybox from ZE_Flying_World as you inteend, but it will probably look nice with that skybox aswel.

And about the music... I'm the only one liking it? I personaly think he should keep it for the map. XD
                    • May 31, 2012
                      Could this be released on CS:S too? It makes me kinda sad that most new maps are CS:GO only, specially when they look this good/different... The only thing I am afraid about it is that with lots of players it will probably feel too crowded, but aside from that it looks fantastic.
                    • Aug 27, 2012
                      I know, this skybox good, but if you seen, when I look down, we can see grass on skybox, this is bad.
                      Fog/clouds need add. Now map very changed. Maybe evening I put several new screenshots from map (14:57 o'clock)

About porting on CSS. I don't know, in CSS bad models trees, grass and other. Play in CS:GO)
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • May 31, 2012
                        I know models on CS:S don't look quite good, but people could also enjoy playing it. You can also find other models for the game that you think look better in the net (maybe on Gamebanana?); I think it'd be nice if you released it on both games, dunno...
                      • Jan 11, 2011
                        DimeX, the grass on Skybox if you look down is the reason why I suggested to add a Smoke/Cloud particle under the map.

BTW, the "sad" part about the map looking worse in CS:S, is that you can just port the CS:GO models & textures over CS:S if you want... XD