Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Slayerdragon, Jul 30, 2013

1. Nov 3, 2012
    Hello everyone!

Before i continue making new (ze) maps, i'm gonna fix/remake my old ones first :smile:. So the first map i will remake is lila panic escape. I heared from many players they liked the map, and i thought: why don't make it even better with new visuals, more weapons, better boss fight (not a mess this time) and more secrets!

As you can see in the screenshots the whole map had a makeover. But there are still areas to do!

The only things i need before finishing the map are the weapons (still need some ideas for special weapons for lila panic).
    Also i'm thinking to add a few zombie items, to make the map more balanced :smile:

Pic1: The main hall (with the special weapons) got a fresh new design :smile:

Pic2: instead of the labyrinth (in the dark) at level 7-8, I started making this bridge as first hold, together with an ice cave for searching buttons or other stuff. This part will be available at level 7-8.

Pic3: The outside of lila panic. So now it becomes pretty clear the compound is situated in the snow mountains :smile: The ending is still at top of the middle tower :smile:

Pic4: Last but not least, the BOSS room! With p-bear! The boss has new attacks and zombies got now there own zombie jail instead of wandering around in the compound! If u look good u will see blue and red crosses floating in the air. These are special collectables people can collect during the reverse gravity attack of pedobear! (blue cross = damage to p-bear, red cross = heal to all humans)

And the last picture (because i was to lazy to write it all down) are the musics in the jukebox (and 2 default songs: crysis & black ops: zombies )

> 5 of these songs can trigger secrets when they are played (by the DJ) on the right place and time!
    PS: I lowered the size of the songs from 80 MB to 20 MB :smile:

So the map will be released in a week if everything goes well!

I hope u like the screenshots, and if u have any ideas for the special weapons or for the map in general! Shoot! Thanks in advance!

• Mapping King Mapping King x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
      Slayerdragon, Jul 30, 2013 Last edited by Slayerdragon, Sep 13, 2013
    • Apr 3, 2013
      Looks really nice, keep up the good work!

The day of spamming the MLP song is over now :sadface:
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Looks good. Keep it up!
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Nice bro! Looking good! :smile:
    • Mar 30, 2013
      :shock: you deleted "Bring me to life", I liked this music :frown:. As I said on your Steam screenshots, it look very good :smile:
    • Oct 18, 2012
      Noooo! Not labrinth earthquake! :c
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I'm a sucker for lila_panic in general so thank you very much!
      Keep up the good work, highly appreciated.:thumbsup:
    • Apr 25, 2013
      MAPPER KING !! That Looks very good :smile:

Good idea =) Also can you make something like a railing at the middle tower to prevent edgers ?
    • Feb 11, 2012
      If feedback is welcome:
      During test i saw how bad lightning was in general; its not "clear" anymore. You also added alot unnecessary things indoors imo.
      • Agree Agree x 1