Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_LOTR_Minas_Tirith v1

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by N B K, Jun 29, 2011

1. Mar 19, 2011
    So the new map Minas Tirith from Hannibal[SPA] (Rafuron) is about to be released very soon either sometime later today or tomorrow, I first off want to say that is an Incredible map that I hope all players would come and play not only the Ze regulars but other players and Admins as well. I also want to say that is map is a VERY difficult map there are no conventional defend spots and barricades not only that but zombies have multiple ways of attacking the Humans. I feel that we should have Zombie Respawn set to OFF. This is truly a great map in every sense but I feel like if we cannot proceed in the map because of constant losing then the players would start to have resentment and hate for this map and there is no reason for this. This is just my opinion from testing the map and what I think would happen because of our settings. I also hope pF will be ready to upload the map as soon possible as I know other servers will be ready to. That is all. :smile:
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Don't look at me. I can't upload anything.
  3. Mar 19, 2011

*edit*

V1 has been added to GameBanana and hopefully it will be on the server soon can't wait. Here is a link for all those who want to fast download the map.

http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/157492
  4. Feb 20, 2011
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    i wanna play itt :/
  6. Mar 19, 2011
    Yes we all do It's killing me.. :confused:
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    I return the day it gets released, I am truly a lucky dog. Thanks for giving me my returning present. (Yea, I know its only been 3 days)
  8. Feb 21, 2007
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    Pretty sure haplo already added it and they played it. like an hour ago.

Edit: they're still playing it on ze1
  10. Feb 21, 2007
  11. Apr 4, 2009
    We've been playing it for a good 40 mins it got extended with 33 votes..
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    I will say this map is awesome....though found a glitch on stage 2 that needs to be fixed.
  13. Jun 29, 2011
    This map is amazing, There is a glitch between the boats and humans.. The Humans can just block the boats from reaching the end of their path meaning its making the doors to not open.
  14. Sep 10, 2010
    Sick map and difficult i like the new challenge