Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_minecraft_ (something)

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Cuniczek, Jan 6, 2013

1. Oct 4, 2012
    as title said I would like to introduce my map I have been working on for a while ze_minecraft_idknameyet. So obviously it will based on Minecraft game.

Map will contain 4 different levels with different spawn in each of those levels (Enviolinador's level system) but maybe I'll make more levels in future. Each level will be situated in different Minecraft biome (1 - Overworld, 2 - Nether, 3 - Jungle, 4 - Stronghold + The End) Map will also contain 2 bosses with plenty of attacks and healthbar as minecraft hearts (Ghast for the Nether and Ender dragon for End). There will also be some items that helps you against zombies like sword, bow, flint and steel and some items that won't do anything against zombies but they will be needed to pass some parts like an axe to break blocking wood in the way or diamond pickaxe to break obsidian blocks to build Nether portal and flint and steel to activate portal. And I was even thinking about some special Minecraft models for humas and zombies.

And now some screenshots (some parts still need some changes).
    [IMG]
    In this screenshot you can see axe that you need to break wooden barrier.

[IMG]
    A jungle screenshot.

[IMG]
    Screenshot of jungle temple.

[IMG]
    Nether Ghast boss with firing Blaze.

[IMG]
    This is contraption in the jungle temple. People must step on all 4 pressure plates to open the door. But it has even 'working redstone system' that is completely working in Minecraft. By stepping on pressure plate you disable a redstone torch and when all 4 torches are off the redstone will be also off so the door is open, i luv redstone.

So that's something about my upcoming map (I don't know when I will release it). Please comment about what you think and what would you suggest! thanks!
    • Like Like x 8
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 5
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • May 31, 2012

Also, good job. I still think your temple is going to make people fail, but you changed it I think, so whatever.
    • Jun 18, 2012
      Looks like minecraft to me, can we expect some train cart rides and some mine shortcut/ alternative way in which you have to break some blocks to reach it?

As for the quote, that doesn't work, it was tried with portal on test versions and the person with the item, no matter who, ussually ends up dieing anyway. Screwing over the round. I'd suggest if you want to keep the items anyway, make them that way that the console will say: ''Break the trees covering the entrance to the temple of Pixel OR wait for 35 secs.'' People won't be doomed that way if anyone dies.

Looks nice. :wink:
    • Aug 10, 2012
      Fun map, played a few times before :thumbsup:
      Excited for updates :smile:
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Dude. You need to finish this... best map I've seen in... wow.
    • Oct 4, 2012
      Minecarts are already in.

I don't think I'll make shortcuts like this.

To avoid griefing I'll make it breakable by others using their weapons.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 9, 2012
        This needs to be the new "server restarted" map. That way we can have fun. I can't wait
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 25, 2012
          I've played the map briefly a few times, It was quite enjoyable and funny. I'm not a fan of the minecraft game or ze_minecraft_v1_1 but this plays out really well for what it is. Hope there's more to come! :smile:
        • May 5, 2012
          This looks way better than the one that was on the server.
        • Feb 10, 2013
          Wow, I like the jungle a lot haha. Keep up the good work :wink:
        • Oct 4, 2012
          Hey guys! It's been quite a while but now I'm almost finishing the map, yay. But... I need some help from you. Minecraft needs a name and some music, so if you know a good song or a name that would fit, please feel free to post here. For that I could make something 'special' for you in the map if you post something that I (I meant Envi) like.

Also, here are some new screenshots:
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]
          [IMG]

I hope you enjoy it :razz:.
          • Mapping King Mapping King x 3
          • Like Like x 1
          • Sep 6, 2012
            What kind of music do you or Envi prefer? :neutral:
          • Jul 17, 2012
            If you name it ze_minecraft_XXXX there might be some confusion to the other minecraft map.

I would recommend you to name it this: ze_XXXX_minecraft

XXXX = whatever you want as a name
          • Mar 30, 2013
            As i know he ever name it: ze_minecraft_esc_reborn_v#
            because i saw it on a russian server or an other. And i made a fast test of the version 0 and your map is very good for me.
          • Oct 4, 2012
            Shhh, that's how I named that after 1.5 years not touching it! I wanna something better...
            Something like in paper/dejavu. You know, something like Kingdom Hearts etc.
          • May 31, 2012
            Streets of rage III music in minecraft. Ok.
          • May 30, 2012
            I think it would be best with Minecraft(likely) music for the atmosphere, It makes more sense for many players(including me), of course when a boss is coming there will be needed a bit more dramatic music!:pirate:
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
              Kim, Apr 16, 2013 Last edited by Kim, Apr 16, 2013
            • May 27, 2008

Only thing I can find MC related for a boss fight.
              • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
              • Agree Agree x 1
                Peter, Apr 16, 2013 Last edited by Peter, Apr 16, 2013
              • Jan 9, 2013