Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_mirrors_edge_v2_pf_final cheap round end

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Chris Jenkins, Feb 26, 2013

1. Jan 14, 2013
    At the beginning if you slide down the ramp and to the right, gaining speed, when you spawn again you can fly to the end of the map and trip the helicopter within like 10 seconds of the map starting

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      @Detonator if I'm correct on who pF edited this.

And @retslug if it needs to be removed or not.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
        I'm not editing that map anymore. That map is terrible, a griefers magnet. With every new release there is a new exploit found. I guess that's because of the nature of the map. Anyway, anyone who wants to can edit it. Otherwise, if it is creating huge problems just remove it.
      • Apr 9, 2012
        Why not just put an invisible box around the ending area, and have it being removed only after someone passes the last jump from the red railing? Not sure if he can get there as well though.

EDIT: NVM he would be stuck there the whole time which is not a solution as well. Just playerclip that passage before the teleporter
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I agree with Det, there's at least 3 exploits I know about now, allowing humans to unfairly get ahead.
      • Jan 14, 2012
        Great, this makes winning the map so much easier!

Too bad, I like the map :frown:
      • Apr 9, 2007
      • Jul 17, 2012
        @Detonator if you provide me the vmf via pm i will fix all known exploits for plaguefest
        • Like Like x 2
        • Nov 11, 2011
          • Like Like x 1
          • Aug 10, 2012
            Thanks ColdZero and sajak, this is easily one of my favorite maps :frown:
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Apr 9, 2007
              IF YOU TURN IT INTO TOWERS, SO HELP ME SAJAK.
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Jan 24, 2012
                Just make loads of teleports over the map. For example a teleport trigger all over the parts after the 1st elevator. When the 1st elevator then arrives, the trigger get's disabled and a new trigger gets enabled and so on...
                Requires loads of work, but it's a great map so why not?
              • Aug 10, 2012
                remove all teleports so noobs die easy see noobs deserve to die anyway pros only it is pro map so nobos gotta learn how to play an this is how they learn remov all teleports and noob die

remove teleports
                ??????????
                :thumbsup: noob turn into pro :thumbsup:
                • Like Like x 1
                • Nov 11, 2011
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Jan 14, 2013

???