Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_newyork_escape

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by KreiGeR!, Sep 29, 2013

1. Sep 28, 2013

I'm coming to you with a project for my community, ze_newyork_escape.

It consists of escaping from the zombies through New York streets, with a final in Times Square.

You will find some screenshots here :

http://kreiger.portfoliobox.fr/ze_newyork_evac

The problem is that I don't have much imagination, and it's a hell of a problem.
    If I know what needs to get done, it goes fast.

But in that case, if I don't know what to do and have no ideas, well.. It's slow and boring.

Anyway, today, I'm here to ask your help to finish it, because porting buildings from GTA IV, animating things, getting the textures and mapping on my own is just too long, and I can't handle it.

If you have some ideas about it, or if you wish to help me, feel free to contact me :

Steam: headhsot17
    Mail: kreiger17@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for your help guys, I will really appreciate it :smile:
    • Like Like x 4
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Sep 25, 2013
      It's looking really nice so far, i'll add you on steam and help you with some ideas :grin: :grin:
    • Dec 27, 2012
      I wish I could help but cannot due to lack of knowledge. I'm sure you and the ones helping you will do a masterpiece though! Highly appreciated, just wanted you to know that.
    • Mar 30, 2013
      Kreiger, je peux te donner des idées, mais faut d'abord que je teste la version actuelle.

ENGLISH PLEASE

Kreiger, I can give you soe idea, but I first need to test your map.
      :grin:
    • Sep 28, 2013
    • Feb 3, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
      This is my view from work, from the 1st to the 180th street in NY:

Make an escape where you have to get on a ferry and travel to NJ to fight Boss level Snooki. :ROFL:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Mar 30, 2013
      • Feb 11, 2012
        Whats the word maeng? How's it coming along?
        I checked out that video when Moltard posted it last week ^ . Really nice video. Let's hope the map is as good as the video :razz: