Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_paper_escaper_v3

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by PhantomBlack, Aug 20, 2012

1. May 14, 2011
    Only bottom link works. I have never seen this issue.
  2. Mar 10, 2012
    No kitty supposed will be closed first then it will open
  3. Jul 16, 2012
    oh well. i wouldnt complain about a little head start :razz: but ghost said it has never happened. and sometimes things just happen. if it continues to happen something will be done about. to be honest. im pretty sure all the humans still died lol. btw do you ever sleep? you were on like 5 hours ago....
  4. Mar 20, 2012
  5. Mar 10, 2012
    Post Merged, Aug 20, 2012
    LOL It's v6
    Post Merged, Aug 20, 2012
    oh really Ghost
  6. Jul 16, 2012
    all of the links worked for me. but you only needed just the 1. the rest of the photos you could just click on her other screenshots to see.
  7. May 31, 2012
    That is not a map issue, I've seen it in other maps. Sometimes some brush entity will become retarded (happens more on paper because it's all made of brushes) and do things like that.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 10, 2012
    • Jul 16, 2012
      i didnt mean it like that. was just trying to let ghost know that if the links werent working for him he could have clicked on your other screenshots. idk why im responding so stupidly. im tired : /
      its not a map problem, but its a brush problem? isnt that a map problem then?
    • May 31, 2012
      It's a problem of how source handles brushes.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      oh okay. thanks enviolinador. im just going to sleep. im to tired and im going to make a fool of myself.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      It's probably Source messing up the brushes' origin... Not much to do about it if it just happens. It looks very awful imo