Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_Pokemon_Kahto_b1

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by ŽΣŁ | Hallucinogenic Troll, Feb 8, 2013

1. Feb 8, 2013
    As many ppl know, I started with a map created by myself. The map is about the Pokemon game, specially the Kahto Region (1º Region), but with a different story.
    The story is about a virus coming to the Kahto region and you need to go to the gyms and defeats the Legendarys Pokemons (meditating to the fight vs pokemons with the virus). Can you do that? LETS SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO (if I finish the map LOL).
    The map will have between 8 to 10 stages, with 8 about the gyms and the last ones will be the league battle.
    The legendarys pokemons you will fight are:

• Stage 1 Gym: Groudon, the land pokemon;
    • Stage 2 Gym: Kyogre, the sea pokemon;
    • Stage 3 Gym: Rayquaza, the pokemon of the sky;
    • Stage 4 Gym: (Maybe Giratina or Dialga/Palkia);
    • Stage 5 Gym: Mewtwo and Mew (random choise, or 1 vs 1);
    • Stage 6 Gym: Lugia and Ho-oh (random choise, or 1 vs 1);
    • Stage 7 Gym: Heatran, the lava pokemon;
    • Stage 8 Gym: Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres;
    • Stage 9 Indigo plateau: If its the last one, will be a Arceus (zombiefied)
    I will apreciate to everyone to helping me with textures and particles (K. is doing the WONDERFUL legendarys pokemons for battles).
    The map has currently the stage 1 and 1/2 of stage 2 done (ALL TRIGGERS, except AFK teleport, textures, traps in Viridian City, NPC Ash, etc.)
    The first versions will be a shit work (especially the textures), but maybe with very work, I can do the map perfectly.

Cya ppl,
    ŽΣŁ | Hallucinogenic Troll.
    • Like Like x 7
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 4
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      ŽΣŁ | Hallucinogenic Troll, Feb 8, 2013 Last edited by ŽΣŁ | Hallucinogenic Troll, Feb 8, 2013
    • Dec 6, 2011
      For some reason I'm only a fan of first generation Pokemon, but this map seems to have potential.

Let's hope you can deliver.
    • Jan 6, 2013
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • May 27, 2008
        *Kanto. If you're going to make it about the first region, you should use legendary Pokémon native to that specific region.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          I told you to make a WIP to show all the people what you are planning on. I hope to see some screenshots of what you have done so far. If you need help, feel free to ask me and I hope to see you again on mako cause I miss playing with you :heart:
          Keep up the good work. I've seen you spending lots of time on sdk and i'm pretty sure you're putting lots of effort.
          • Agree Agree x 1
            Super Mario, Feb 8, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Feb 8, 2013
          • Oct 22, 2012
            Absolutely agree, deliver and you will be my hero! I love Pokemon (damn, I gave it away)
          • Feb 8, 2013
            Super mario, Ive spent some time in the Source SDK, but its mostly finish the other zm map I was working (zm_random_spots) and I will stop mapping for 3 months, because of the class --'.
            Now, im finishing the Route 3 (Stage 2 first path) and its very small (compared to Route 1 and 2 xD), but the map will be perfect.
            And about the legendarys pokemons in the specific region, its some kind of boring. The map is with scenes of LeafGreen/Firered pokemon game (with only Kanto region, but with more legendary pokemons, like Groudon and others), but I put others pokemons in for example in Platinum game, because they have a function: are the most powerful and have EXTREMELY STRONG powers, like Dialga with his time power.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              the best Pokemon was the bicycle, we should all be respectful to the bicycle
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Feb 8, 2013
                xD, its sounds a GOOD idea, but Im not sure if I will add it for ash.
                Another thing: the Routes are mostly RUNNING PATHS, what that means, its almost running, maybe with traps inside them (pokemons, maybe xD).
              • Nov 11, 2011
                Can you post some screenshots? I know it's incomplete but I'm anxious. :smile:
              • May 5, 2012
                This map sound great. I hope to play it soon. Been a big fan of pokemon since gen1.
              • Apr 9, 2012
                Groundon, Kyogre, ho-oh, Lugia, Metagross (not legendary) and Deoxys also appear in my map (ze_SSBB). I had the idea to add Moltress as well but I swapped him for Deoxys.

Anyhow goood luck!
              • Feb 11, 2012
                Yea, i thought there where was something funky about "Kahto". I thought it didn't sound right xD
              • Feb 8, 2013
                Joris, about KYOGRE, the model for BOSS its different than urs (textures and attacks, I think) and I will use a func_tracktrain with another kyogre (SPECIAL THANKS TO KAEM).
                Right now, I'm finishing the boss battle in stage 2 and the Cerlean City.
                • Like Like x 2
                • Apr 9, 2012
                  Haha no problem x) even if it was the same I wouldn'tbe bothered anyways :wink:
                  I have 0 knowledge of any pokemons, so I wouldn't even know they have different appearances :smile:

Anyways good luck to you!
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  I have some knowledge because I have a 10 year-old brother xD, but with mapping... a little (Boss system, guns system, but about models and particles, my rating is 0/10 xD)
                  Well, good luck to you and your SSBB (I want be the firsts to test :grin:).
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  In this 3 weeks I was mapping in my pokemon map (the others too), and I have some screenshots for you :grin:

Here they are:
                  [IMG]
                  Groudon is using roar, but I dont add the wind particle yet xDDDDD

[IMG]
                  Groudon Rock slide (very good, isnt it) :grin:

[IMG]
                  Groudon Fire Twig (with respective particle).

[IMG]
                  Pallet Town (the first hold spot).

[IMG]
                  Viridian City (Pokemons are blocking the path, helping humans).

[IMG]
                  The buyzone (unfinished yet, but its better than 1 week ago xD).

[IMG]
                  Pewter City :grin:

[IMG]
                  Cerulean City (Unfinished yet, obviously xD)

[IMG]
                  The Kyogre (Stage 2) spot battle (with water bugged xDDDD).

[IMG]
                  And the most boring part of this reply, the ADMIN ROOM (Bonus Round = Nuke All xD)

And thats all. Cya ppl,

Hallucinogenic Troll
                  • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
                  • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Apr 1, 2012
                    how long will each stage roughly take?
                    personally, I'm against maps that require extends to beat (assuming perfect score/wins for humans).

anyway, map seems awesome, can't wait to see the finished product! (I'm not a pokemon fan and have no childhood)
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    Oh wow dude. That is fantastic to look at. I can't wait till we're testing this on ZE. OMG I can just imagine fighting the pokemon with the fighting music. So wonderful!

[IMG]

[IMG]
                    • Funny Funny x 2