Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE_portal bug

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Fornax, Dec 28, 2012

1. Jun 18, 2012
    We were just playing portal and on the route in which you take the elevator down and arrive in the room where the stairs go down, they don't go down and neither does the door open. (neither did I saw the ball going through the portals, but I didn't really pay attention to that.) This happened 2 times in a row, I can't remember if we had it before on this session. I've never seen this before so maybe this is something for Sub to look into?

Could anyone tag SubDelta since I don't know how.
  2. May 30, 2012
    • Feb 12, 2012
      I see. Most times it happens because ppl just don't notice the red target for portal. They just shoot the blue one and start hugging the door. And when zombies come for their asses, they start nagging about glitch/bug/whatever and typing RTV like crazy monkeys.
      I saw this... "glitch"... a lot of times. It's rather a "brain glitch" -_-

If it was happening when both portals have been shot, then... well... I don't know. Everything is simple in this room so I don't know how can it glitch.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Jun 18, 2012
        Both portals were shot, unlike most retards rtving right away I used the little sense I have to actually check if they were shot. My observation concluded: YES! (except if my eyes deceided to lie to me)

Idk what's wrong with it Sub. I've never seen it happen before either. Maybe just a one time thing? Oh btw I noticed that when we went to/got on portal the physics glitched also. Is there a possible connection maybe?
      • Feb 12, 2012
        Maybe. Yeah, probably its because of physics glitch. I think I can fix it, but only if I'm gona make a new version of the map.