Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE_Predator_1.3

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by halostryke, Mar 27, 2011

1. Nov 26, 2010
    It is 8:53 AM PST so I would say the time of the incident was 10-20 mins ago.

Be advised on Hyper mode when we face the boss (room where humans have to press the four orbs) it causes a lot of clients to crash.

I would say about one third disconnected first time around and another third thereafter.

Right before people disconnected no one besides myself and a handful of people were shooting.

Luffaren was on when we experienced this bug/crash.
  2. Mar 4, 2011
    Yea, my whole css crashed, the hl something something .exe stopped working :<
  3. Mar 3, 2010
    I think the map may be too good for some clients?
    I don't know...
  4. Feb 24, 2011
    I have no bigger clue what it may be actually. I didn't change anything in the boss except for adjusting hp values.
    Altough i have a small suspicion it might be the server (hopefully something temporary) that caused the crash because i recently played through predator twice on SG and it never crashed on hyper or anywhere else.
    *holding my thumbs for the crash to disappear while making v1_4*

Also i've never experienced a server playing through predator twice under the same maptime, in other words it was awesome :grin:

*UPDATE*
    We tested predator today (3/28 - 2011) and we never experienced any crash at all. I heard some server plugin was removed so i suspect that was causing it.
    Well the map seems pretty crash-free so far now so keep on playing while i prepare the next version :wink: