Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_prototype secret deagle spawn locations

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Dream Eater, May 28, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    I noticed that retslag added my map ze_prototype_b4 to the servers, so I thought I'd add a helpful picture that shows where the secret deagles spawn at.

There are two deagles, a red and a blue, and they both can spawn in one of four locations:

[IMG]
    The deagles do not have special powers (like materia), they are simply used to ease the final boss battle in Mission 2.

It is pretty important to check for them in all of the spots or else you will have a rough time at the boss.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or comment on the Game Banana page. Thanks! :smile:
  2. Mar 19, 2011
    Pretty awesome of you to show the locations of these items, and really a nice map you've made.

I would suggest in a future version that you maybe add more secrets and let the players discover them, adds a little something to the map. Of course this is if you feel like even updating the map in future I could see why you wouldn't though.

**Edit**
    I look forward to more maps from you in the future, ZE doesn't really have many active mappers and that's really disappointing.
  3. Mar 23, 2012
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    I can see why it is weird for me to show you this secret, but I was told by retslag that there is a chance they are not spawning on the server (and they do spawn whenever I test the map).

So this is a way for me to find out if they really are not spawning or if people just don't know where they spawn. Regardless, not everyone goes on the forums so this will be a little secret for anyone who uses the PF forums.

And on a side note: these "secrets" are actually really important to know for beating Mission 2; probably on par with something like Ultima in FF7 Mako. So to make playing the map easier I'll point out where they spawn at.

There is always time to add more fun stuff to the map and those won't be so crucial to winning, so those I can keep secrets :smile:
  5. Feb 9, 2012
    heys, just letting u know we just beat this map, stage 1,2,zm. I think instead of starting over, maybe keep it continuously on zm =D? iono or add possibly another stage or mode. It's a well made map but i believe it is quite short (although it's not easy to say that people will beat it like this all the time).

I think just the fact that we were able to beat the map pretty nicely should make way for you being able to make this map tougher as well =D. all it really took was a good leader, Drubklettern, who knew what to do during bosses and such.
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    Make more levels.
    Add more interactive bosses such as making the enemy chopper shoot the humans. Maybe even fight a prototype.

Overall its a great map :grin:
    btw do you want me to move this to completed maps/wip?
  7. Feb 12, 2012
    Nice! I'm really happy to hear the map is beatable and not impossible, so this motivates me to try adding another level I had in mind (it would follow the ZM as a bonus round). Thanks for the update 911Trigger.

I'd be glad to have it moved to that section Detonator, thank you.