Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_runaawayescape

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Aidan Gignac, May 9, 2012

1. Mar 3, 2012
    ze_runaawayescape_fix_100000 Here's the map for some reason my helicopter is patially in the ground, but other than that it is fine take a look

Attached Files:

2. Nov 16, 2011
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    A ze map takes months to finish bro. For better to fix this spot, add walls around the water. As you look at the sides, the water stops and looks stupid but nice, you are getting a little better, keep up the work and make your ze map look better.One more thing, a zm map is not even that small but this as a ze map? Lolz. Make it zm. Start making rooms and Cade's and also under the grass and between the water, make a ground there.
  4. Feb 9, 2012
    yeh im sorry, just by the layout of the map..it looks very basic.
    Also do you play ze often? (i don't think i've seen you..and sorry if u do play it often)
    cuz mapping for zm doesnt mean you'll be able to map for ze and expect a decent result. ZE players judge map a little more harshly than a zm map due to more needs that a ZE map requires. by the looks of this map it seems you're merely going a straight path only. try adding more directions in the map so people don't just buy awps and shoot from far away (like the classic jurassic park map).
    add a bit more color to the map maybe and more unique defense along with your helicopter.
    But as Mario said, ZE maps take a lot more time to work on....more than than a zm map (no offense to zm mappers..i don't map so im just being ignorant probably).

note: i havent actually played the map..this is all just based off the picture provided and im sorry if im terribly incorrect in my judgement
  5. Nov 2, 2011
    Well atleast you are improving. Stick to a zm map first before tackling ZE.
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    Stick to making ZM maps. There are leaks, invisible walls and and holdspots that never break away. I'm sorry Aiden, but I'm trying to be polite here. Though the map is more finished, it's short, and guaranteed the map is favored towards zombies, specifically the long hold spots and only a single corridor to follow. I'm not asking you to make something like our professional maps, but you need to make better maps. How about you put a few weeks into a ZM map first before making a ZE map?

ZE maps are harder to make. keep that in mind.