Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_SAW_v2

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by N B K, Nov 7, 2011

1. Mar 19, 2011
    So this map was tested a while back and it seemed there were too many entites as noted by the entity cleaner is this an issue with the map or maybe the server entity cleaner? The Author of the map says the map doesn't crash on any other servers he's tested on.

But with the high amount of players on at once could this be the problem? I'm not aware if the map maker tested on a server with 50+ players.

I would like to post feedback for the Author of the map but I need to be sure what the problem is.
  2. Jan 11, 2011
    I just checked this map in Singleplayer and posted my opinion about it to the author in Gamebanana.
    Aparently there are too many entities on the map. It's possible that it never crashes on a 40-player server; but it seems almost a quaranteed crash for a full-pF server.

Apart from that, the map only has 40 Spawns; so many people would be unable to play when the server is full.
  3. Aug 20, 2011
    For Fuck Sake Purple I can fucking read you didn't have to quote, and by the way the author listed 64 Max Players so I assumed 64 Spawns if there were any less I wouldn't have suggested the map. And Thank you Kaemon for looking into this issue.