Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_siberia_1990

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Samurai, Jun 22, 2014

1. May 29, 2012
    Well actually the "fence-things" are in the other direction. Needs some quick fix. People getting stuck while going up.
    2014-06-23_00001 2014-06-23_00002
  2. Nov 19, 2013
    weird because on my screen I saw them alright but have an invisible wall on the stairs xD
  3. Feb 27, 2012
    Moved to mapping discussion. I could easily fix this with entspy, as well as fix that stupid ass rotating shit in spawn the people use to zombie inflate (why the fuck would they even think that was a good idea, smh) Is there anything else about the map that needs fixing?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Programming King Programming King x 1
    • May 29, 2012
      Actually you could remove all the physics objects as they just give people the chance to get others stuck. The Physics ohjects are actually pretty useless in this map.
      edit: Also I needed to kick alot of people because of zombie inflating using the circle to die.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
        Samurai, Jun 22, 2014 Last edited by Samurai, Jun 22, 2014
      • Jan 1, 2013
        Yes, this is IMHO the worst thing of this map.

I'm not sure, but the idea was likely that first infection was never intended to happen before humans get teleported, therefore the portal of death would be purely harmless lulz (as you respawn as human right away or stay dead, depending on server setting). I've been on another server where the first infection time was timed right when the human teleportation happened.

But then this map neglected to override the first infection timer like Minas Tirith did to make this happen reliably across all servers.