Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Reading Rainbow, Feb 23, 2011

1. Jan 21, 2011
    This is a very underrated escape map, this is must have for any zombie server in my opinion, very short map, humans can win easily if teamwork is effective enough to hold off zombies

map link: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/50204
    map video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnANUiTY-n8
  2. Feb 12, 2011
    Honestly, these requests are just BAD, just because of that I won't be posting on both topics.

First of all, about spacestation, The round always lasts UNTIL THE VERY END, theres always a human and a zombie in a spaceship.
    2nd, humans can glitch the nuke without even leaving the ship.
    3rd on this server it just WON'T work, with the zombie respawn.
    4th and last, wow, zombies can just ztele to get back to the spaceship to make the round impossible for both parties.

Artic escape
    Wow, REALLY?
    You're kidding me right, a 90 second hold at the final thing, and as a reward for waiting out that time, you can WAIT LONGER, and throw the stairs full of soda machines, waiting another 5 minutes for the round to end, resulting in heavy population loss, 90% of the time.

Rooftop escape
    It's always the same, it is fun at some servers, because the zombie spawns INSIDE the crowd, but here they get teleported back, in other words, they have no chance.

About retribution, it's VERY buggy, boring, bad looking and wow, I believe it can even cause crashes, or atleast lags.
    Both of these maps are VERY bad, have you ever played any of them yourself on a populated server?
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    wow your no fun, i thought these maps were really good and trust me some of the maps i suggested are better than the ones that are currently on the server and yes i played on all of these maps that i suggested, i'm not some noob who just decide to suggest maps.
  4. Feb 12, 2011
    These maps are horrible, there comes with, space station isn't even ze.
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    space station is escape, your escape from zombies on a shuttle my bad if it is not listed as "Ze" and give me a break about bad maps, majority of the escape maps on the server right now are "horrible maps" as u like to put it, not all of them are good as the one i suggest either.
  6. Jan 21, 2011
    well i'm done with this, i just wasted my time, your not gonna bother to add them fine, i don't care.
  7. Feb 12, 2011

Let me put it in a nicer way.

The maps just won´t work on the plaguefest ZE server, they will most likely bug, be unbalanced, or boring.
    That´s not only because of this server, but also generally because the map was made in mind that there was block, and they were all made in the time where ze was rather new, and people weren´t good at making those maps.
    I didn´t mean to sound rude, so I´m sorry if I did, but I just find the maps extremely bad.

Ps. I´m not in charge of adding/removing maps :razz:
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    no problem buddy, i just hope whoever is in charge of the maps, takes my suggestions under advisement :smile:
  9. Feb 23, 2011
    ze_spacestation is a classic of zombie escape. While it would be a cool thing to add, I agree with what 3DG said about the rounds lasting too long, it got removed off my old server, (STFU), because of that problem, and the June 23rd '10 Orange Box update broke the map. The minor explosions around the map are now instant kill, and the X-Wing doesn't work.
  10. Jul 20, 2010
    There has been up dates to those maps for using no block. I've played those before on a ZE server that had no block and they were fine. I love the space station map. It's lengthy but very fun. Requires a lot of team work.