Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_space_stationzz (Someone port?)

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Escape started by KratosMafia, Sep 21, 2012

1. Aug 21, 2012
    So my fav map of all CSS for zombie has to be ze_space_stationzz and the earlier versions.

If anyone could port I would love you forever.
    I tried but I do not map so did not know what I was doing xD.

Thanks,
    KratosMafia
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 31, 2008
    • Apr 9, 2012
      On some points I'm against porting without the permission of the original authors so I won't do it, but many could easily help you out.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Would like for this to be fixed so it works on our CS:S server too. Loved this map.
      • May 31, 2012
        I think you are getting the names mixed again, I told you there was a _ob updated version and you told me then that we were talking about different maps (ze_spaceflight?).

On topic: I think there's a port in some weird chinese/korean ZE server.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I wanted both actually. Both of them are fucking awesome. YOU MUST FIX THEM ENVIO! YOU MUST! FOR THE GOOD OF THE COLONY!
      • May 31, 2012
        As I said, spacestation is already fixed and on GameBanana, I think. I'd really like to fix spaceflight, but from what I recall, Roy [NL] released a version that works (v2) being horrible, and the old one has weird lag issues I looked into once and couldn't solve. I didn't know that much about entity problems back in the day, so maybe I could take a quick look at it...
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I'm terrible at navigating GB, do you think you could link me the spacestation release so I could suggest it?
      • May 31, 2012
        Yea I agree you will need the mapper to agree to it. Just be nice if he would port it or allow someone to. They are one of the best ZE maps ^-^
      • Aug 22, 2012
        I uploaded the Space stationzz fix a while ago, but trashed it later on, can't remember why.
        The fix does NOT have the X-Wing as the creator found it difficult to fix, everything else should work.
        I am not the map creator though, the map creator is a member of Steamgamers and we have it uploaded to the Steamgamers ze server.
        This is the guy if you want to PM him - http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/member8391.html

So, if you wanted the X-Wing either re-add it or use the original map, but apparently the original map took FOREVER to compile and lots of stuff was broken.
        Frosty, Oct 20, 2012 Last edited by Smittyjaja, Oct 20, 2012
      • Aug 21, 2012

So today I am going to port it and hopefully tomorrow will have a running version. Have class today so will not get much done.

Just need to figure out the whole button thing. Since can not find combinebutton for CS:GO :razz:

Need to either make a new model or find one.
        • Like Like x 1
          KratosMafia, Nov 6, 2012 Last edited by KratosMafia, Nov 6, 2012
        • Nov 11, 2011
          One day to port the map? More power to you. :zombiekiller:
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Aug 21, 2012
            Eh be maybe 2 or 3. Not hard when you can just replace all to like 8000 walls. Takes so much less time haha.

But yea Gotta run through map see how everything is. My first time really mapping so still learning so hopefully its not bad do not want to butcher the map to bad >.<
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Feel free to add any mappers on pf so they can help you if you're having problems porting. They don't bite :razz:
          • Aug 21, 2012
            Hmm Yea I had it working about 85% did 1 last map run and then for some reason something broke. Everything is there but like Everything is completely black. When you are far away you can see the textures but the closer you get it gets dark? Anyone know why.

Nevermind find this on forums

Helped xD

All I need to do now is add windows figure out this skybox and make the tunnel to the xwing bigger since cs:go bodies are bigger >.<
            KratosMafia, Nov 7, 2012 Last edited by KratosMafia, Nov 7, 2012
          • Jun 28, 2011
            Necroing this thread to tell you that I just ported it and made it better.

- X-Wing is fixed and flies better
            - Station is a little nicer inside
            - No more game crash
            - Better light outside
            - Fixed some bugs

http://csgo.gamebanana.com/maps/175018
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Mar 20, 2011
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Mar 26, 2009
                It probably took forever to compile because the map was terribly built. I decompiled it some years ago to figure out one of the secrets and it was absolutely terrible. Carve was used everywhere, overlapping brushes and other things that you should never do.

I'd take a look at it again, but I don't have CS:GO or the cash to buy it.
              • Nov 11, 2011
                I will buy it for you when its not so early and Im out of bed. @Churma bought me mine many blue moons ago.