Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_tba_sometime

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Mrs. Doubtfire, Oct 26, 2014

1. Mar 30, 2014
    Hi! I'm known by anex or console elsewhere. I've been working on a map in my spare time and figured I'd post it here for feedback and updates. (Also to hold myself accountable) I've done some work in hammer before but never released anything but this is one I'm working hard on atm. It's probably going to take me a while because I'm really putting emphasis on detail and trying to get everything right on how I want it to look. Overall, most of the architecture for buildings and textures are coming from the Last Remnant but it's by no means a Last Remnant map.

I guess the story for this map would be an evil mage corrupted five crystals which put this once peaceful place into chaos. You go into the four temples and restore the crystals back to their original state then slay the mage to finally restore the last crystal and bring peace and harmony back to the region.

For the last stage I'm going to try something that no map has done before, I think. But anyways this is what I have so far. I know the outer walls look like copy and paste (they are) but it's going to change because i'm just trying to get a feel of distance and layout.

Five stages total

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 2
    • May 17, 2014
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jul 20, 2012
          the first thing i thought of when i saw this was CS 1.6