Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ze_tesv

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Päss, Jun 25, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    So for about a week now i've been working on a skyrim ze map, I don't know if it has been done before, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
    It will have 4 stages, Like 4-6 boss fights, special items and moving props like in minas with special attacks and stuff.

Stage 1: Will be in Helgen, where you have to defend the city until the door closes. Then there will be a boss fight and after that you continue to the helgen keep dungeon to escape helgen!

Stage 2: You will go to Whiterun to inform the Jarl that dragons are attacking, on the way there you have to defend! Once you get there you will be informed that dragon has been sighted outside whiterun, so you have to run there while holding off zombies so teamwork is a must and using special items! Out there you will face a dragon once you defeat him , stage done!

Stage 3: I don't really know what to do yet but I think it will go like this: You must go and retrieve The Elder Scroll after that you climb the 1000 steps to reach the greybeards house but before reaching there, a troll is on your way where another boss fight will occour, from there you will continue to the peak of the mountain and use the elder scroll, once used alduin will come and another boss fight this time against a dragon, after that stage done!

Stage 4: You are back in whiterun where you will go to Dragonsreach where you will have to inprison a dragon so that he can take you to Sovngarde. In sovngarde continue through the ruins and go through a portal to get to sovngarde where you can finally face alduin and kill him for good after he is killed you can go to Sovngarde hall and win, but ofcourse at the time you are doing all that you need to hold zombies off!

The items will be with levels like in minas and some other items will spawn in the stages.
    Currently I'm about halfway on stage 1, made a little video to show some models and a bit of the Helgen town.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNj6ow-UVtA&feature=youtu.be

Any help is appreciated specially about particles I have no idea how to create them or use custom particles, I tried and failed ^_^

To contact me, add me on steam:wownateurock

Have a nice day all! :razz:

New item test video:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2i7gbSeQKE&feature=youtu.be
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 2
      Päss, Jun 25, 2012 Last edited by Päss, Jun 27, 2012
    • Jan 28, 2012
      The models look sick dude! Can't way to play this.
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Thanks, well I finally figured out how to port them to cs:s took me about 5 days or something like that, so if anyone needs any models from there I can port them and add animations ^_^
    • Jul 19, 2011
      omg... im excited..... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA BE A SKYRIM GANDALF LOOOL!!!

-o btw helgen looks a little too...... peaceful. maybe add some blood or make the city look older just like actual skyrim. Either way the props and ppl look amazing....
    • May 12, 2012
    • May 14, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 11, 2011
        for a skyrim map never stay to stuff like two steps from hell.LOTR soundtrack stuff like that pendulum works for a map like mako but just dose not work for something like this one or two of there songs might work
      • Feb 12, 2012
        I'm pretty sure it won't look like that once it's done, I'm slowly working on improving it and trying to get the helgen keep dungeon done, I will post some screenshots once I have something new to show :razz:
        Edit:And no pendulum songs lol, I got a lot of skyrim music and so on.. So only skyrim :grin:
      • Jul 28, 2011

Now that that's out of the way...
        I can send you a DL link to the entire Skyrim OST if you don't have it already. Also, it would be awesome if the items were kind of like different shouts (like Fus Ro Dah for a "push gun", and if you're really ambitious you could make the Storm Summoner shout or whatever it's called as lightning).

Someone else talked about a skyrim ze map before... but he seems to have taken an arrow to the knee disappeared. I love skyrim, so I can't wait to see this finished and I hope you keep this thread updated, good sir!

:heart:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 12, 2012
          I have all the files, but Thanks ^_^ and the Dohvakiin model already has "Fus Ro Dah" :grin: Maybe I'll add a few more but I don't wanna make him too overpowered :grin:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 2, 2011
            BUT YOUR THE DOVAKING overpower that bitch!
            ---------or how ever^^^ you spell it.
          • Apr 1, 2012
            don't play skyrim meself, but this looks epic (Y)
          • Nov 2, 2011
          • Feb 12, 2012
            Been working on the helgen dungeon a bit, here are some pictures.

[IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]
            [IMG]

The dungeon goes even further but I'm gonna finish that tomorrow, today has been a lazy day :razz: Let me know what you think and what could be improved/changed! :wink:
            EDIT:I'm now working on the items so maybe tomorrow i'll make a video of them.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
              Päss, Jun 26, 2012 Last edited by Päss, Jun 27, 2012
            • Mar 10, 2012
            • Feb 12, 2012
              • Jul 28, 2011
                At about 1 minute into the video, it would look better if both of the doors opened in the same direction.

Also, it would be awesome if you gave it a little more of that cold, wintery Skyrim atmosphere.

Lookin gooood man!
              • Feb 12, 2012
                Yeah about the doors i noticed that too :grin: About the wintery thing, I think that will come once I start working on the 3d skybox.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 12, 2012
                  COOL! cannot wait, i dont think i like skyrim never tried before :razz: but the map looks so awesome! nice done, and good luck with the rest.