Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by 3DG, Apr 7, 2011

Should humans be allowed to shoot caged zombies on voodoo islands?

Yes, I always shoot them 6 vote(s) 26.1%
No 13 vote(s) 56.5%
I honestly don't care 4 vote(s) 17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2011
    I personally think there should be a map specific rule on ze_voodoo_islands regarding humans shooting zombies while they are caged.
    While the humans think : "Oh nice, A FEW POINTS!"
    Most of the zombies think : "Fuck off, this is retarded I'm leaving"

Theres quite a few reasons why this should be a map specific rule :
    - The zombies leave because they're sick of getting killed everytime they spawn.
    - The server gets laggy because all zombies are stuck in the same corner getting headshotted by autosnipers.
    - It has no POINT at all, and is far more annoying than usefull to kill the zombies.
    I really think it should be taken into consideration to make this a map specific rule.

Ps. I don't mean unleashing 1 ammo clip into zombies should be against the rules, but if they just keep shooting until the zombies are almost released, then there SHOULD be a rule against it.
  2. Mar 14, 2011
    I've seen servers where they kick everyone who kills trapped zombies. Finally I find someone a pF who is against that massive hunt... (btw, are the poll options contradictory, or it's me?
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Poll is indeed contradictory.

Shooting caged zombies is lame.
  4. Dec 17, 2010
    I agree most time when I play usually Dasch|Omen shoots us until one of us die or until we're about to be released
    but Omen doesn't always do it unlike many others his name is just one I happen to remember.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    I dont really care but probably should just freeze the humans if u see them doing it. a 10-15 second freeze will eat up all the time they have to shoot the zombie and will let the zombies be right on their tail
  6. Mar 29, 2011
    -Ppl come and go u cant really notice online player count dropping .
    -It doesnt get laggy for me ... u get more laggy at mako`s cage when zombies all get fired up besides u r not frozen there u can move.
    -Per kill u get 3 points dont understand why r u sayin it has no point :teehee:

U cant make up rules just bcuz u get annoyed sometimes . Its not attractive :down:

Ps. U have time just for 2 clips of autosniper ... :ninja: 1 or 2? not a big difference.

Btw u r a crybaby 3DG :laugh:
  7. Jul 20, 2010
    Its not that it's annoying its that you are greifing the players in the cage. Its the same thing as camping a crouch spot because your going to die in a ze map and just want to piss people off.
  8. Mar 29, 2011

Played it more then 50 times as a zombie . Died maybe once in that cage. Stop imagining stuff. :whistling:
  9. Feb 1, 2010
    I even throw nade at them :lol:
  10. Mar 29, 2011
    Its a fail nade if cage is closed :confused:
  11. Feb 12, 2011
    Edited to make it realistic.
  12. Mar 29, 2011
    Edit this .l. so it would look more realistic :rolleyes:
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Honestly...Its annoying but if you know how to do you will get shot a few times and that is it. Annoying Yes I agree but until a rule or map edit is done nothing to be said other then suck it up and deal with it.
  14. Jan 30, 2011
    So what is happening on this poll? I'd say majority wins. Perhaps freeze all humans that shoot the zombies in cage and unfreeze them as soon as the zombies are released from cage to give them little chance to get to the next island.
  15. Mar 13, 2010
    How about stop complaining. If you're allowed to knife me as I run away, I'm allowed to shoot you while you're in a cage. It's part of the game of ZE. If you dont like it, go to ZM.
  16. Jan 30, 2011
    But zombies knifing you as you run away is part of the game, shooting defenseless zombies when they can't go anywhere isn't. You know what that is called? Noobiness, because the only way that you can get kills is by shooting the zombies while they can't get you, instead of getting them while escaping and playing the game mode the way it is supposed to be played.
  17. Mar 29, 2011
    So yesterday 3DG made up his own rule and today hes already freezing ppl in game while all admins say its ok for now ... There should be action taken about this guy hes doing nothing good for the server besides whining on mic .
  18. Feb 12, 2011
    Any more complaints?
  19. Feb 1, 2010
    You and Detonator are always complainting on anything! :sleep:
  20. Feb 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.