Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by redeye, Oct 23, 2011

1. Nov 28, 2010
    Strap your pants on boys and girls your probally heard me and Impulse's project Making zelda oot map i felt like posting a few pics to hype you guys up

story is Link is in the furture, you the humans must assit link in the furtue, so to ghet there you must defeat the three dugeons cotaining the GEMS you must fight each boss. Deku tree/Fire Temple and Water temple, then after that travle to Hydrule Market and enter Temple of TIme. to go 7yr in time. then go to Gannon tower and deafeat Gannon

Map cotains Custom Modles/texture and animations
    these are just teasers any questions just ask

Redeye: Mapper/ Modeling + Anitmations/ Custom Materials/ Sounds
    Impulse:Mapper/ Modeling + Animations

map = 50%
    models = 40%
    materials = 80%
    sounds = 0% (sound tracks)
    impulse's effort = 1% Impulse pc has died so he is out of studio

New Recruits Tony/Nice/Applepie

redeye, Oct 23, 2011 Last edited by redeye, May 12, 2012
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Can't wait for this map, Zelda > all. I'd help but I suck at mapping. :weep:
  3. Jan 21, 2011
    I lol'd.

Looks good so far :thumbsup:
  4. Mar 25, 2011
    When you get to sound tracks, use .mp3's, not .wav's.

Looks good so far.
  5. Mar 13, 2010
    What areas of the game is this going to entail? Also, will water temple be in it? If not, I will never play this map. >:[ There must be a massively challenging (for both sides) water temple or this is not gonna work out for me.
  6. Jun 30, 2011
    Holy shit. I just had a nerdgasm. I absolutely positively can NOT wait for this. ahhh.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    O.o lots of cool maps coming! :grin:
    Cant wait brah.
  8. Apr 29, 2011
    Fixed. The idea of Impulse doing any kind of work or contributing to something is just....impulsible.
  9. Nov 26, 2010
    I am excited for you guys. Cant wait to play the map <<<(alpha test :wink: cough cough >>>

Let me know if you need ideas on music.
  10. Mar 19, 2011
    Looks good so far though from what I'm seeing I feel the textures could be beefed up a bit or unless you are going with a simplistic style then it's fitting keep up with the good work
  11. Jun 11, 2011
    Hes right about 1% effort lol. This map will consist of at least 3 modes with 3 boss battles. Shadow Link, Ganondorf, and Ganon. We can always change textures; we seem to be going with a high resolution texture pack meant for the n64 emulator. I promise we'll put more effort to get this out more quickly guys.
  12. Nov 28, 2010
    Kokiri Forest
    Hyrule Field
    Hyrule entrance/market
    Temple of Time
    Ganon's Castle
    NOTE: we may add the 3 temples b4 going temple of time Fire/Forest/Water temple depends on bsp size, errors and crashes but it wont be done in first version

we are aiming for the n64 style but beefed a little so its look good in css, it is hard to get zelda graphics, and also be streched to human hight/width and then bigger for mutiplayer you could see all blotches so i had to customly make some materials. The map is about 2x scaled of zelda oot