Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZE's Downtime

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Brian, May 15, 2011

1. Jun 4, 2006
    As I'm writing this ZE is down and if it's down while YOU'RE reading this then it's most likely for the same reason that it's down now as I am writing this. Just know that we're aware of it and as always it is being handled (though we may not have a lot of control in this scenario, actually we have close to none). Pretty sure you can guess what's up, it's not a rare occurrence. Good news is it appears to only be directed at ZE, so you can still hopefully enjoy the other servers in the meantime. Hang in there.

Absolutely no ETA at this time, so please do not pester us on steam with "is it going to be up soon?" - all it does is distract us from getting the work done to get it running again. I will update this thread if need be.
  2. May 11, 2011
    Damn i was looking foward to playing some ZE today :confused:
  3. Jan 11, 2011
  4. Feb 20, 2011
  5. Dec 17, 2010
    COTDAMN!! i was hoping to play some while being hungover. i have faith in the techs.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Well since no one else Posted it I will, ZE is back up.