Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Zimmy Abuse Thread

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Polynation, Jun 28, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 29, 2012
    I used Ultima at the elevator shaft, as it's a legitimate stratergy but unfortunately it killed all the Zombies. It happens sometimes, even using Ult at top. I was warned by Doctor not to do it again and then when the next round finished, Zimmy kicked me (lateee...). Using Ultima there isn't trolling and perhaps if you guys dislike it, make a rule about it. Zimmy just went full Nazi and kicked me 2 rounds after it happened...
    Zimmy ID: STEAM_0:0:22221999
  2. Nov 17, 2012
    Rather Nazi too be honest, it's a legitimate strat.

3. Apr 12, 2012
    Having been there, I also tried pointing out it was a legit strategy (which it is). Admins did not seem to make the connection that ultima has the possibility to kill all zombies no matter where you set it off.
  4. Apr 4, 2009
    I'm guessing this was placed somewhere near the teleport in front of the elevator to get all of the zombies killed.

@MsZimmy @Doctor
  5. Mar 30, 2012
    I'd like to point out that this can be trolling if done purposely, but humans were defending well that round and so Ultima was used @ bottom,
    to avoid missing all zombies at top, or being late and blocking visibility at the ending bridge.
    Also, the kick happened way late, and Polynation already received a warning from Doctor about it a round before the kick.
    I don't see any reason to kick Polynation for this. Thus, i'd say it was a unnecessary kick.
    Yes, it was of course near the teleport, but where else are you gonna place it?
    The teleport is close to where the zombies run by, so obviously there's a risk it'll kill all the zombies, but that risk also is everywhere else in the map.
  6. Jul 8, 2012
    You trolled with ultima, timed it to kill all the zombies (I've seen you do this before in the past) to end the round early by killing zombies at the teleport location. I asked an LSA+ if I can 5min ban, kick or if I should warn and was given the okay to kick and if you did it again, to ban you. However at that point you already had ultima again so I had to wait until you had used it (I was fair and let you live to the end to give you a chance for some satisfaction before being struck down). Thus I kicked you for trolling ultima the prior round. There is no strategy in timing ultima to be used in the elevator at the point zombies get ported, it ends the round.
  7. Jul 23, 2012

I'm sorry but no, this "legitimate strat" is not legitimate at all if you're using purposely to grief. Ultima will always have the possibility to kill all zombies, but when we have a large number of zombies, the risk of it happening is small.
    You used it knowingly to kill all the zombies thus ending the round pre-maturely and not allowing the CT's to advance to the next level. You've done this before and I'm not the only admin that's witnessed it. You were kicked later in the game because you had an important map item that was needed to win/survive, so it would not be fair to the other players to kick you since you already had ultima. In my eyes, the kick was justifiable.
  8. Mar 29, 2012
    I have not done an ultima in the past like that. I thought the zombies would me smart enough to stay clear. Apparently I was wrong. As blue dragon said theirs a risk that ultima will kill all zombies anywhere in the map.
    Post Merged, Jun 28, 2013
    I was just joking with that -_-. I've seen you and other players say similar stuff like that as well.
  9. Apr 4, 2009
    If this was done where they teleport to then I can't see how it wasn't intentional.
  10. Mar 29, 2012
    Every ultima has a chance of killing zombies, and doctor told me to do it again which I didn't ( i had ultima the next round). We reached the bunker and i get kicked by zimmy (kinda late?)
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    But you did it now, and got kicked for it. I disagreed at first but I looked at how it was done and I changed my opinion.
    It wasn't abuse, just because it was late doesn't qualify as abuse. And in all honesty saying "went all nazi" doesn't make your abuse thread look legitimate.
  12. Jun 11, 2012

Again, you were late kicked because you had a critical map items and kicking earlier would have rendered a failure of the map. Zimmy was nice enough to award the others players a nice time to continue the game and not rendered a utter failure.
  13. Nov 17, 2012

Probably the best explanation. Well, I suppose Poly knows not to do it now and that consequences are required if he does it again. Still feel as though the kick was unnecessary.
  14. Mar 29, 2012
    How many times do i have to say Doctor warned me to not do it again?
  15. Nov 17, 2012

Oh, so freezing people and kicking people for bhopping with critical items isn't any different?
  16. Jul 23, 2012
    Currently uploading a video of it, should be done in 15 minutes.

Joking is one thing Poly, you griefed on purpose knowing full well that it would happen. How do I know? Well, let's look at it again. And as I explained earlier, it was a late kick because you had a critical map item.

edit: demo is available on request.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q1eYIWro0k&feature=youtu.be
    Doctor, Jun 28, 2013 Last edited by Doctor, Jun 28, 2013
  17. Apr 4, 2009
    So this was clearly griefing...
  18. May 27, 2012
    Are you serious? I have seen it done countless times on just about every server as a legitimate tactic by many different players. What a complete joke.
  19. Apr 4, 2009
    A legitimate tactic to intentionally kill every zombie and end the round?

Something is clearly wrong with the mindset on our ZE server.
  20. Pearlsnaps
    This message by Pearlsnaps has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Jun 28, 2013, Reason: How is this relevant?.
    Jun 28, 2013
  21. May 27, 2012
    No. Usually it kills almost all the servers, I rarely see it kill all of them. Yesterday on a server it was 15v40 or so. Ultima lowered that to 15v1. Its not always 'troll'.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.