Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Zimmy abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS, Jun 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 11, 2012
    Idc its a 5 min ban..was given no warning no nothing..was at start of the round of gameshow (airship) level. i was infront of the boxes where the zms spawn and we were shooting the zms as they popped up at the spawn point. one zombie managed to fly and get me and i knifed some cts after and resulted in the cts to fall back. Zimmy's reason was "edging" which i was totally surprised to read. i was getting close like that to get headshots only. after i was knifed i wrote ty for knifing me etc cuz i knew zimmy was there cuz she attacked me earlier for no reason..so i was kinda mad then before the round ended i was banned.
    i have no proof of wat happened cuz i didnt expect to be banned ffs.
    whatever happend to protocol? i was told warning-kick-ban...not ban even for ppl who come here every damn day.
    by the time im done this my ban will be gone and my abuse thread will be deemed useless cuz of no proof. admin always wins..u become an enemy once u become a regular player..
  2. Jul 1, 2010
    Admins always win? Give me a break, there have been plenty of times where admins were found at fault. Seems like people forget that once they go back to being a regular player.

@MsZimmy
  3. Apr 4, 2009
    Being a x-admin and saying this stuff in game I probably would of done the same thing.

Old admins, donators and known regulars are held to a higher standard.

@Dani
  4. Sep 14, 2008
  5. Jul 1, 2010
    You approved the ban.
  6. Apr 4, 2009
    [IMG]

Have we forgotten already?
  7. Feb 11, 2012
    Ok yes i lie admins dont always win..but seriously? im a regualr player here, a lvl 3 admin ffs..i come here everyday to enjoy ze and what not...my intent was NEVER to edge or even inflate..if u look at the demo, Zimmy says she has u can see the zombie fly at me. then i made a smart ass comment after cuz i was already angry with someone at that time and next thing you know.. i wasnt even given a warning, which we like to give out so much. regardless of regualrs cuz i still see regular bhoppers getting warned..
    I just want you to know my intention was not to edge..
    tbh i dont care if it was 5 min, it pissed me off..now it will be on me record for something that i dont think it was bannable..
    like seriously when have i ever been known as an edger..the thought of that just..
  8. Apr 9, 2007
  9. Feb 11, 2012
    I'm not here to break rules.. I was being a smart ass. Not against the rules.
    I downgraded from admin to donor so I can save money, not so i can break the rules and be banned.
    If you take me serious when i say "watch me im gonna break all the rules" your a fool. its not even possible for me to do that.
    I come here to play, try to have fun, and i try to win. It's a shame on me for having an a slight anger problem when it comes to winning in games, its not that bad i just yell which is why sometimes i come off as angry to other people. But one thing i do not do is come here to break rules and shit.
  10. Jul 8, 2012
    Gangsta you were banned for edging, it was a 5 min ban so I'm not sure why I'm doing this to be honest, but sure let's have some fun. You entered the server and made some statements about how you were gonna break all the rules (see sauce 1). So of course I started to spec you and watched you as you stood infront of the barricade, getting closer to the zombies until one popped out at you and you wiped a good portion if not half of the team right there and that was the gee gee part of the round, cause of you. Then right after that, you brag about it (see sauce 2), I think I would definitely call that edging with the intent to grief. If that isn't, then I don't know what is, really.
    Now when I saw this, I went to ask a LSA+ for advice and if I could 5min ban you since you know better. You were a level 3 admin, it doesn't give you the okay to start trolling the server/breaking our rules while we look the other way. I got approval and banned you. I don't really see abuse here except for someone trying to abuse our punishment system for some lols.

Sauce1:
    ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS: watch me im gonna break all the rules
    ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS: just another disposable player here

Sauce2:
    ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS: a plan gone successful
    ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS: i vvanted to becom e zombie
  11. Apr 9, 2007

Is she lying? I'll happily look into this if so.
    Kyle, Jun 15, 2013 Last edited by Kyle, Jun 15, 2013
  12. Sep 14, 2008
    Zimmy has a demo of him wiping the round.
  13. Feb 21, 2007
    Minor consideration zimmy: you actually banned him for griefing. We dont ban people for edging. In the future, it would be beneficial to somehow relate it to griefing (ex: "griefing by edging to kill team")

As for the situation: Gangsta I dont remember you as really being a trouble maker, and when I started reading this, I was against zimmy banning you for reason "edging". Without watching any demos, and only reading the posts in this thread, you mention you were standing on the edge to snipe zombies, but then after you turn & kill a large portion of the humans, you say "a plan gone successful" and that you "wanted to become a zombie". This would suggest to me, that your original intent may have been to grief.

Again, I haven't watched any demo, but that is merely what I've picked up by reading all the posts.

EDIT: Gangsta, did you ever say u were just playing or somehow lead on that you were not being serious?
    retslag1, Jun 15, 2013 Last edited by retslag1, Jun 15, 2013
  14. Feb 11, 2012
    Its like u guys arent fucking even reading what im writing. this is fucking pointless. i was not edging i was not trolling i was not griefing i was being a smart ass cuz ur a fucking asshole zimmy for calling me out on shroom.
    A ZOMBIE FLEW AT ME/LAUNCHED AT ME.
    I WAS NOT TRYING TO BE KILLED..........MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS AS I SAID BEFORE AND AGAIN NOW I WAS BEING A SMARTASS..A SMARTASS. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS..NOT SURE. you lsa's and roots come on being smartasses all the time. but since its me saying shit its considered an attempt at breaking the rules.
    i was shooting the zombies in the face when one flew at me <----- i said it again right there just in case u didnt see it . the round fail was not even close to being my fault i only knifed 2 guys i think and they all failed to cover at the next hold not my fault.Try speccing me more often zimmy i always stand close to the zms when im defending..unless, since im a regular im breaking the rules for being to close and just so happens a zombie gets launched (<---i said once more) its deemed edging..ok
    I was on the other side of the boxes so i could see but according to zimmy i was edging and that zombie was never launched, but in FACT popped out at me deeming it edging. i was saying this shit cuz u pissed me off, (on previous map)i was trying to help out the team by telling some asshole not to shoot zms and he was staring at them and i said thats pretty much the same thing. Then u go ahead and call me out for something i dont even remember doing. so thats why i said thos SMARTASS comments to "break rules" etc cuz i knew u were in the server. I NEVER had the intent to break the server rules even though those comments says different. that zombie was all luck and just happen to be launched but i guess i set that up with that zombie so he could kill me and ruin the entire round. ok
    Post Merged, Jun 15, 2013
    i couldnt think of anything else to say of my rage for zimmy att he time..unfortunately it gave the impression of me trying to grief. as my comments state, it looks obvious. but i tell u right now thats not wat i was trying to do...i feel this ban was personal..just imo. Watch the demo.it shows the zombie fly at me which i didnt expcet. i havent seen the demo yet either
    GANGSTALICIOUS, Jun 15, 2013 Last edited by ΣZΣ | GANGSTALICIOUS, Jun 15, 2013
  15. Feb 21, 2007
    @MsZimmy I do not see a demo on SB, could you please provide said demo?
  16. Feb 11, 2012
    As far as i know i killed like 2 cts and they killed a couple the ones that lived fell back and the rest of the team was doorhugging.
  17. Apr 9, 2007
    Well, you're welcome to, you won't get the response you're after, though.

What happened was you were claiming shit, then you were out in the open, got tagged, looked like you were edging, and went after your teammates. Knowing you were previously an admin, and unfortunately this is the theme with most of these (Admins go to Donor to just stir the pot), Zimmy banned you for 5 minutes. If you weren't talking trash, I doubt the ban would have been handed down simply for this. To you it may all be a joke, haha...ha...ha... To anyone else that isn't you, you were just talking trash, and broke the rules that you used to uphold. Maybe it wasn't your intention, maybe it was seen wrong by Zimmy, who knows. You getting overly upset accomplishes nothing, and just drives myself, and probably others away from this.

I don't see any reasonable action that should be taken against Zimmy, you were acting like a common troll (externally, internally you probably were just playing and had no malcontent), and were treated as such. A warning would have been nice, but that didn't happen, so that's the only failure I see here. The rest of the blame for the action falls solely to you. I highly suggest not promoting this in the future, if your wish is to not appear as a griefer.
  18. Sep 14, 2008
  19. Feb 11, 2012
    Post Merged, Jun 15, 2013
    I just want to say im sorry if i came off as a griefer, my anger gets the best of me every time. I will try my best to act differently in the future. Yelling at people is not the way to go and you are right i was an admin and i should know better and i should. what i said was wrong and it wont happen again.

Thx,
    ~Gang
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.