Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Zimmy admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Noobcake, Jun 24, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 24, 2013
    So i was on zombies like 10 minutes ago, and my name was Hannibal[AUS], and i was saying, I'm the real hannibal, so then your 'wonderful' admin Zimmy kicks me from the server and says "I'm the real zimmy" which i found very abusive, so i changed my name to Zimmy after she kicked me for no reason,( i had no warnings, mutes or anything like that) and rejoined as the name "Zimmy", and then got banned with no warning. I found this very abusive, and she doesn't know what she is doing as an admin, and i think you guys should re-consider having her as an admin..

Ciao.
  2. Nov 17, 2012
    I witnessed this, he was kicked for no reason to start with. He was fuming in Skype and came back raging / admin abusing which is wrong in his part. I suppose the 2nd part deserves a ban (although, no warnings / gags..., this should have been the kick part (which wouldn't have started anyways if he wasn't kicked for no reason...)) but being kicked in the first place for no reason, no warnings no mutes is rather nazi.
  3. May 27, 2012
    I also saw it and feel both the kick and the ban were both undeserved. From what I know, warnings must always be given out first. The kick shouldn't have even been kickable, and the ban as well.

He didn't copy Zimmy's name since her's was: ÚƵΣ | [pF] ᶻᶤᵐᵐʸ♥ and his was: Zimmy

[IMG]
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Well if what he says is true, he was kicked for impersonating some other player before he switched to impersonating Zimmy. Maybe @Haplo or someone else can provide logs and get to the bottom of this. As far as I know, impersonating other players isn't against the rules unless its harassment or whatever - if that is in fact what was going on here. No proof provided so I really have no idea.
  6. May 12, 2007
    I was on the server and it wasn't as simple as a name change, he was spamming the mic saying he was Hannibal and when he came back he did the same thing as Zimmy, He was verbally announcing he was Zimmy and impersonating a Admin.
  7. ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxe
    This message by ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxe has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Jun 24, 2013, Reason: Please don't post in threads that do not directly involve you.
    Jun 24, 2013
  8. May 27, 2008
    Regardless, He is using an admins name and that alone is impersonation of one of our active admins, and is a bannable offense.

From what I've collected, Noobcake, you were spamming the mic and causing trouble for other admins in the server, not just the one in question. Care to elaborate?
  9. Jun 24, 2013
    Why wasn't i just muted? But no i got kicked and there was no reason there, and then banned. K
  10. May 27, 2008
    Not do it in the first place, have you ever considered not being problematic in our servers?
  11. Complexity
    This message by Complexity has been removed from public view. Deleted by Peter, Jun 24, 2013, Reason: You don't need to worry, this isn't your thread to discuss this.
    Jun 24, 2013
  12. Jun 24, 2013
  13. Jul 1, 2010
    Not being warned is not an excuse to break the rules. When you join the server you agree to the rules and agree not to break them.

Note: We are still discussing and reviewing.
    Post Merged, Jun 24, 2013

Just as we have rules for the server, we also have rules for the admin abuse forum. Please follow them.
  14. Complexity
    This message by Complexity has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Jun 24, 2013, Reason: Not moving the thread forward, it's being handled, you aren't providing any evidence..
    Jun 24, 2013
  15. Jun 24, 2013
    Soooo what about all the hundred others that bhop and mic spam, they all get warned etc etc, i wasn't in this case, and just got straight up banned no warnings, so does this mean that if you mic spam or break other rules its a straight up ban?
  16. ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxe
    This message by ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxe has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Jun 24, 2013, Reason: Not providing evidence or resolution.
    Jun 24, 2013
  17. PeNguiN
    This message by PeNguiN has been removed from public view. Deleted by PeNguiN, Jun 24, 2013, Reason: Not providing evidence or resolution.
    Jun 24, 2013
  18. Jul 1, 2010
    I'm not saying what was done was correct or incorrect with this case. When you were kicked and rejoined you should not have done so with an admins name, especially if what Drearystate said is correct.
  19. Jun 24, 2013
    As an admin said 3:00 PM - ÚƵΣ | [pF] ᶻᶤᵐᵐʸ♥: mic spamming and being a little shit, im just annoyed and im allowed to have a little fun.
    So if she can have fun and ban who ever she wants, why cant i?
  20. Jul 1, 2010
    Neither of you can do what you want when it comes to breaking the rules. The CORRECT thing to do is just rejoin as normal and then come and do an abuse report if you feel the admin was in the wrong. NOT break a rule. I really can't make it any clearer.
  21. Apr 4, 2009
    Note: There are multiple dragonslayers, it appears they are Bauxe and Complex1ty, those that posted an are in the same "clan".

@Disgruntled Apricot
    Haplo, Jun 24, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, Jun 24, 2013
  22. Jun 24, 2013
    I dont see what rule i was breaking? when i was kicked it said "Reason: I am the real zimmy" I never knew that was a rule? and none of this would of been happening if your admin had gave me a warning and not a ban.
  23. Jul 20, 2010
    Oh look the logs say other wise and you were muted for mic spamming and warned. Not to mention after that you thought it would be an amazing idea to start changing your name to other players that play on our servers or Hannibal. Then the other two trolls joined in trying to cause more shit. You were mic spamming, got muted and warned then got mad for being muted and then proceeded to cause shit on the servers.

Yes because having your name as an admin is perfectly fine and then trying to cause shit on the servers. You and the other two numskulls are trolls and love to try and push the boundaries as much as you can. This time you got burned and now you want to QQ about it.
  24. Jul 1, 2010
    Again, I'm not saying if the kick was right or wrong, although I'm still reading through the server logs that were just posted. Her kicking you does not open a gateway to breaking the impersonation rule, especially if what Dreary said was correct.
  25. Nov 17, 2012
    We were having a little fun? Nothing wrong with that.... If we were going over the top then why weren't we warned, gagged, muted???

Giving a proper reason in the kick might have justified what we were doing wrong but even then "i'm the real zimmy, goml" is a real good one.

He was muted like 30 minutes before yes, but he was banned for "impersonating an admin" in which we were never warned..............................................
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.