Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Zimmy or Hollowsystem

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Super Mario, Jun 29, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    I'm pretty sure i never made an abuse thread before, but today i was pissed by being kicked on mako by zimmy or hollowsystem.
    Here's the story. The round before i double jumped down the stairs after the elevator for a little more advantage and i admit it. I've been admin for a almost 10 month and i know all your rules but i have never frozen anyone down the stairs for 10+ seconds to get him killed and ruin his round. They didn't even issue me a warning. I could have at least been frozen for 2 to 3 seconds to get back with my teammates and not ruin my round on ex2 by abusing me to getting killed while being 5 to 6 feet ahead of my teammates. Anyways, i qq a little bit for making a small mistake and argued but than i stopped.

Two rounds after, we were in the battle of bahamut and i was on the reactor and i saw admin Deadly spectating me. So i decided to joke around and say "What you think i'm bhoping during the battle of bahamut?" and he said LOL. Five seconds after, i was kicked by adminstrator Zimmy or hollowsystem with not even issuing a warning to why i was kicked. I joined back to ask them why i was kicked and my whole round was ruined again and Zimmy said "for bhoping now stfu."

I tried searching through the logs to find some evidence but it only showed me the last part where i was asking zimmy why i was kicked without even a warning and no reason. I would really like Haplo to pull out the logs and show more proof about this.

I've been playing on your servers for about 4 years and i have never made an abuse thread nor was abused like that. I'm pretty sure everyone mostly knows who i am on this forum. Sure i QQ a lot and i made a mistake for bhoping at the beginning and argued with admin but seriously, after all this was done and gone, why getting kicked 2 rounds after for not even bhoping at all and ruining my favorite last round of mako?

I know @Tony montana who also was there and saw the action.
    Log of last part after i was kicked:
    [IMG]
  2. Jul 4, 2011

All I saw was you getting frozen for bhopping once (the round before you got kicked), then get kicked the next round without a reason.
  3. Mar 29, 2012
    I was here during this, and I didn't see mario bhop. During boss fight, he asked deadly if he liked his bhop, and 10 seconds later he gets kicked.
  4. Jul 8, 2012
    You were warned and froze for the default value for bhopping ahead of the entire team down the stairs of mako. Everyone gets that, then I went afk shortly after for breakfast and heard you had done it again when I had checked back shortly and @HollowSystem tried to kick you and did it from the admin menu, thus no reason was given in the kick. Let's also point out that since you had been frozen you've done nothing but complain about it in chat saying you didn't bhop. You should know why you were kicked cause you had bhopped down that round and it took her a bit to find you in the menu to kick you I believe is how that went about.

Edit:

[Source Mod] froze RegisteR *mario*.
    (Admin) Don't bhop register
  5. Mar 29, 2012
  6. Jul 8, 2012
    When you make a global admin chat, you don't see your name in the message but everyone else does.
  7. Oct 17, 2011
    I bhoped once, got warned and never bhoped again. Why are you saying that i bhoped again and wth? I gt kicked during the middle of a bossfight where i was standing on the reactor? Even if i bhoped at the bossfight, it doesn't give me an advantage. I'm just sitting in a box with nowhere to go shooting the boss. I didn't even move while i was on the reactor.
  8. Oct 17, 2011
    By the way, if admins want to freeze people, where is the 3 second freezing that used to exist in the past?
    I think admins should freeze bhopers for 3 seconds to get back with the team and disadvantage them. Next time they do it, they get kicked/banned. It's honestly better than having me frozen the whole time next to the stair for about 10 seconds and get killed. I am not trying to enforce the rules here LOL but it's my opinion.
  9. Jul 8, 2012
    Or you could not bhop and avoid it all together.
  10. Aug 26, 2012
    As Zimmy stated above she froze you for the first bhop. I switched to spec you for the next round. That made two or three admins watching you for bhopping.

Now granted I pulled an embarrassing move while using Admin menu and kicked myself when you bhopped a 2nd time on the last staircase down, I came back and found you still there and asked if the other admins had done what I failed to do, When they said they didn't kick you for the bhop. I handed out swift; granted it was delayed punishment on your ass for ignoring zimmy's warning the first time. Im partially sorry it was at the boss bub, but you fucked up bhopping the stairs then claiming here it was only a double jump. Three bounces or more and I call it a bhop.

You say you've played on our server for 4 years and Admin'd for 1 then you should by god know the rules by heart, Don't bloody bhop on Plaguefest. If you caught more then once congrats a pretty black menu board awaits you.
  11. Sep 25, 2010
    Is there any player that was recording that round/map that can provide a demo?
  12. Oct 17, 2011
    You must have seen the wrong person bhoping the second time. Look, for the last ffffffffff time, I was warned, frozen, killed, for bhoping the first time and learned my lesson. 2 rounds after, you kicked yourself for being a noob. Don't blame it on me. It's not really that hard to type in @kick RegisteR *mario* "reason" and all it takes is about 10 to 15 seconds. You're fooling yourself by kicking me 3 to 4 minutes after you joined the server almost at the end of the boss fight without even issuing a warning and giving out this excuse that i was bhoping 3 minutes before by kicking yourself instead of kicking me.
    Zimmy i heard there were 4 abusive threads of you for the past 2 weeks and people don't like you. Please be a better admin and enforce your rules next time before the elevator leaves to not bhoping because you didn't and you froze me. Here's the proof log given by a friend of mine:
    Console: **Elevator is leaving in 10s**
    Kur0 (RADIO): Go go go!
    [Anti Radio Spam] Wait 11 seconds before sending another radio command.
    *Spec* Kloud: wtf is a kangaroo
    tido: noob ice
    Counterdog12 (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
    Player ALLAN(50CENT) has joined the game
    [Anti-Grief] Cuniczek (STEAM_0:1:27153561) has used Wind materia.
    ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxou: my kangaroo died
    [Anti Radio Spam] Wait 6 seconds before sending another radio command.
    RegisteR *mario*: your mom
    Console: **Door is open**
    ΣZΣ | Like a Bauxou: :crying:
    La Petite Lux: It's kinda like a Dolphin
    Tony Montana (RADIO): Sector clear.
    Noobcake: i got some kangaroos in my backyard
    InfinityXZERO «SG.Mem» (RADIO): Sector clear.
    EpicMan: god damn lol
    Digruntled Apricot (RADIO): Affirmative.
    Player: :c
    Noobcake: we play together
    La Petite Lux: But with two tails
    qb (RADIO): Get in position and wait for my go.
    La Petite Lux (RADIO): Go go go!
    just BoB (RADIO): Taking fire...need assistance!
    *Spec* Kloud: CAn you grow kangaroos on trees?
    UĖŦ | Aotsuki Kouya (RADIO): Negative.
    Feel that something is missing? Out of place? Just shouldn't be here?
    Post your suggestions at PlagueFest.com
    Anti Radio Spam] Wait 3 seconds before sending another radio command.
    [Anti Radio Spam] Wait 2 seconds before sending another radio command.
    Player Freaknasty ! has joined the game
    Player ALLAN(50CENT) has joined the game
    La Petite Lux (RADIO): Roger that.
    [Source Mod] ÚƵΣ | [pF] ᶻᶤᵐᵐʸ♥: froze RegisteR *mario*.
    UĖŦ | Aotsuki Kouya (RADIO): Enemy down.
    Tony Montana (RADIO): Affirmative.
  13. Apr 4, 2009

Haplo, Jun 29, 2013 Last edited by Haplo, Jun 29, 2013
  14. Nov 17, 2012
    I was a witness to this and will have an unbiased opinion. (I have a demo)

First up, he did bhop the first time. The thing is though, there was no warning given to not bhop. Although it was only 2 hops, it's still considered bhopping. Next he was frozen and killed by a zombie. So perhaps the admins fault for not giving a warning first.

The next one Mario did do 2 hops but, Hollow system wasn't on the server as she seemed to had kicked herself. A warning was given by Zimmy and there were a good 3-4 people bhopping (as well as Mario) but no action was taken upon any of these people. Mario got to the last part of the reactor without bhopping, just as Hollow re-joined. Now, seeing as Hollow was the one who kicked him, she did not witness the bhop. The other admins who told her that he bhopped should have taken the action upon him, not hollow.

Anyways, not abuse too be honest. Just a little sloppy on the admins part.

Cheers
    ~Complexity.

EDIT; if the demo is needed, I'll upload it later today (currently 4am), I'm off to bed.
  15. Aug 26, 2012
    I watched him bhop before I kicked myself.
  16. Nov 17, 2012
    Ahh, okay then. I must be seeing things (4am).
  17. May 27, 2008
    L 06/29/2013 - 11:46:20: [funcommands.smx] "ÚƵΣ | [pF] ᶻᶤᵐᵐʸ♥<7562><STEAM_0:0:22221999><>" froze "RegisteR *mario*<7515><STEAM_0:0:38954854><>"
    L 06/29/2013 - 11:46:25: [BaseChatNew.smx] "ÚƵΣ | [pF] ᶻᶤᵐᵐʸ♥<7562><STEAM_0:0:22221999><>" triggered sm_say (text Don't bhop register)

I don't see a problem here.
  18. Oct 17, 2011
    Really? There were 10 people bhoping and i was killed when i was grav because someone bhoped to me but no admins even said anything. I didn't bhop at all at the reactor. I get kicked for no reason all the sudden. @Haplo, that log was the round before when i was chating with kloud. I wasn't bhoping that time but i was just saying to joke around with him. It was during the boss fight when i said it. The round after was the round when i got kicked. The bhoping rule is really getting annoying on the server. Maybe it's about time you guys bring back the velocity like the old days where you don't go 50+ feet on the first jump. By the way, The second time was all the way down the stair where i hit the last stair at where gravity, earth and ice cover(entrance to pipes) once to jump again but i really didn't get any advantage and i wasn't trying to. A lot of people do that hop on that stair and never get warned. It never gives em an advantage. Everyone always does it. I was still behind 15 people at the same place as i came down the whole stairwell with them.
    Post Merged, Jun 29, 2013
    That was my first warning. By the way, admins don't kick 3 minutes after seeing someone doing something. This is seriously stupid. She warned me after i was frozen and killed. I put the log where there was no warning enforced.
  19. Aug 26, 2012
    Then bloody well look at what Im about to say.

You were warned after being frozen. You were kicked because I failed to kick you on the spot of the 2nd bhop. I came back and dished out your punishment. It may have been 3mins later but you were still punished in the end because I said I'd be the one to do it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.