Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Illegal ZM: Church Of Faith

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Nightcrawler, Jun 1, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    I know there was a thread created recently by Tony the Tiger, but I wasn't able to find the thread, so I decided to make one myself. I just have a question about this spot. From the previous thread about this, we're told players wielding the shield can not camp here because it will push the zombies right off, and it's considered a cheap spot. My question is if a player drops the shield right into the circled area, zombies still being pushed off automatically, then how should we handle this situation? Do we freeze then, kick them, or slap them? I'm talking about the players camping to the right or left wing of the satellite while the shield sits there pushing zombies off and if they are being told, but no one wants to equip the shield and stand back or throw it off. What should we do as a admin? CoF
  2. Dec 27, 2012
    Vicarious, Jun 1, 2013 Last edited by Vicarious, Jun 1, 2013
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Treat it the same, warn/punish the person who placed it.

If there are people up there and no one will remove the shield, just treat it like an illegal spot and remove them.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Alternately, we can call @Detonator in and have him make a teleport portal up to the satellite.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      How do you think you get up there in the first place? :silly:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Well, Momo, I'm saying it I went to spec and spec'd them and the shield was already there... How do we deal with it if we don't know who threw the shield? If we warn them and ask one to pick it up and they refuse, then what should we do? Just kick them all?
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Well the tunnel on 4 way had a lift and a ladder as ways up, in addition to climbing the scaffolding on the other side of the wall, and the crazy elevator. Just saying.

Back ON topic, i've been victim to the shield a few times, but usually they don't get it right at first and a few zombies get up so they freak out and end up failing. I will keep an eye out for this.
        • Feb 8, 2013
          Ok I didn't read carefully. Sorry. KICK 'EM ALL!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 27, 2012
            This is how i was dealing with it the last time Rampage thought he'd be funny by placing it there right after i told him not to stand there infront of it.
          • Feb 1, 2011
            WRONG. Do you normally go on a kicking spree when people are in an illegal spot? No, not unless they were doing the same thing the previous round. Freeze/slap, get them out of the spot. Don't go kicking everybody unless they've been doing it multiple rounds and you're escalating the punishment.
          • Feb 8, 2013
          • Feb 1, 2011
            WRONG ur jokes are bad :cat:
            • Agree Agree x 2
            Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.