Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZM Elites

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Super Mario, Jul 22, 2013

1. Oct 17, 2011
    Edit: Link to the team: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/61977

I made this team a few months ago trying to put all the good zombiemod players in it. It was me and sajak's idea(a good zm player who left the group and rejoined). It took me a while to get all the good players into the team from ZM and for some players that i wanted them to join, it didn't work.

Why did i make this team?
    I'm not trying to be a show off or anything but i want to show PF how good this team can be and we are trying to reach high scores as much as possible to show others how good we can be. I know CSS got old and the team is a little too late to make but the zm server was a lot more fun back than and now, it got really boring and lots of good people that i knew like Jzx, dopescope, LuciD, majoryoon, gladius and others left. So, i decided to bring back some good old players into the zm server like @Sacabu who joined the team first and became my assistant admin and invited some people. Also, i had my second admin which is one of my best friends @4minute≡♀:Sica≡♥♥♥ , who also joined the team and invited some people. The team started so slow and horrible until we got more good players and made it better. I don't put any noobs on the team at all. If you want to show me some skills, feel free to let me know and i will decided if you are a good fit to the team.

**********PLEASE READ THIS**********
    Why am i posting this?
    Honestly, no lies, i love this community no matter how bad y'all hate me. I've been playing on your zm server which has been my favorite for a long time and i don't want it to be dead and have all the good players leave. I started making events on your servers also without letting the roots know trying to keep the team alive, bring all the legit players together and make everyone have fun. We do a lot of teamwork, we got lots of skills and we all got different types of game plays and techniques. I made this thread because i think the team is good now and i want to show all of you guys howw bad i love your zm server and how bad i love having a team like this.
    Here are some screenshots of the events that happened with some good scores. We actually had @durrrr (who won 2 events) reaching 100+ during the event and winning the first one with tony the tiger. Durrr also won the second event.

Here are some screenshot of my 2 events:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This map *lila_panic* was extended twice to complete the competition between durr and sacabu where they both reached around 100.
    [IMG]

As for myself, i wouldn't make this team if i were a noob. Here are a few good screenshots of my highest scores in the past. My highest was 151-0 which is in the first screenshot but i managed to get a screenshot of the third round where i had 109-0.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Thank you @Tony the Tiger!! :grin:, @Jed, @GiGaBiTe, @Nayr, @Highlander, @fuck you frank, @Kill 'Em All, @yougotmail and all others who i didn't tag for joining the team and stucking with it.
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
      Super Mario, Jul 22, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Jul 22, 2013
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I left several times because I'm emo. I still associate with the group. Lol :grin: <3
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I love ZM Elites. Once we get going on a competition, it's fun as hell. Everybody competing for top score is a rush of fun. When we aren't playing a ZM Elites event, i just derp around and get killed a lot. i don't really play seriously xD I'm glad you made the ZM Elites group, Mario! :grin: :party:
        • Like Like x 2
        • Apr 24, 2012
          The ZM Elites :grin: the competition's we have are fun and thanks Mario for making the group!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 1, 2010
            ZE Elite, MAKO Elites and now ZM Elite, LOL!

What is next MG Elites?

Zombie mod is not skilled mod its about knowing map and jumping skills! I play ZM mod when im super bored not to be good at it! :grin:
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 17, 2011
              So you're basically saying any noob can join in a zm server and become good? Nice one. Maybe you should watch an event of the team once and see what skills are like. You might be good and i know you well but that answer of you was stupid. What's wrong with having zm elites or ze elites?
            • Feb 1, 2010
              Exactly thats the point! Every noob can be good at ZM mod! You make cade with some other noobs and defend! You dont have to be good at aiming because there is unlimited amo if you mis one bullet or two dont worry there is playnty other coming from gun!

I dont have anything against your group im just saying that people take so serious ZM or ZE its like some Elite skilled mod! :wink:
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Making cades is not that easy to know. It requires a few months for someone to become good on zm. Most of these people know every single thing on every single map, they know bhop, good spots, holding, teamwork, and they know how to get kills. I don't think anyone out there can get 151-0 kills the first day. Also, I don't make events to make them more hungry to get admin or donor. I make it as a competition for fun where they all get good scores and playing with each other. Those things don't take one day to learn. I am not acting like a pro zm player or something. There are lots of people better than me out there.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Nov 11, 2011
                I think you're missing the point of the group. Ultimately, it's a group of players who work well together so there are rarely ever those moments where our skills combined can't break a cade or hold a certain spot. It's a bunch of skilled players and friends who just like to play together, no more, no less. It brings back the time where people used to work together to get things done. Nowadays, people bitch about maps being too human sided or too zombie sided but they fail to understand that they need team work as well. :jump:
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  Why does every thread have to turn into a shitstorm?

• Agree Agree x 2
                  • Apr 21, 2013
                  • Sep 7, 2010

:>:>:>:>:>:>:>
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Feb 1, 2011
                      • Funny Funny x 4
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • May 23, 2012
                        It's a great group and we all have a lot of fun! basically it's the only group of the regs on ZM. Sadly, yes a lot left us over the years and it sucks! But we gotta move on and make best with who we have left. Also I've noticed senya and Highlander aren't in our group but should be. senya is a great player and has been with ZM for a couple years now also Highlander. - They're both awesome and a great team players. I think they'd make a great contribution to the group :grin:
                        Post Merged, Jul 22, 2013
                        LOL what's that suppose to mean!?!
                        Haaa
                      • Mar 5, 2013
                        might have to get in on one of those events :wink:
                      • Oct 17, 2011
                        Highlander is on the team. He was one of the first people i invited and one of the first i met when i came on the server as well as senya, who left the team. He said he will be back when he possibly can but now he's busy with his life.
                        You were in the first event :O
                      • May 23, 2012
                        Ohh I never see their tags. SWEET! :grin: All we need now is platinum and jzx back and we're numero uno.
                      • Nov 11, 2011
                        Where'd plat go? And highlander is a boss. He just isn't as active as he used to be.
                      • Apr 4, 2009
                        You lost me when I saw Jed, Tony and Skiptron.
                        • Zing! Zing! x 1
                        • May 23, 2012
                          Plat is also busy with life. As for Highlander idk :/ at least he remembers pF :grin: