Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Bug ZM Grenades Damaging Players

Discussion in Server Suggestions & Bugs started by Tony the Tiger!! :D, Jul 2, 2014

1. Feb 27, 2012
    I've known about this bug, but i didn't know how it was done until @Atriarc told me about it today. Basically, a player throws a grenade at a player, reconnect, and it damages the player. It doesn't damage them if they are still in the server, ONLY if they reconnect. I'm going to enforce this as griefing/trolling as it is, but i was wondering if it was known what might be causing this or if there is a simple fix for it. See attatched demo.

Attached Files:

• Programming King Programming King x 1
    • Oct 24, 2013
    • Nov 29, 2012
      I noticed this,lastnight someone thre a nade and it actually did some damage to me.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      YEAH @KYLURRRRRR I FUCKING TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS AND YOU SAID I WAS CRAZY
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Oct 13, 2011
        Nades also damages players after mother zombie spawn. I tried to get this on demo too many times but failed. For example, throw a nade, zombie spawn, player gets damaged and healed back in seconds. So you don't really need to reconnect to damage other players.

Edit: I noticed this years ago but it's hard to kill players with only one nade unless they have 75- hp.
      • Apr 9, 2007
      • Jan 21, 2011
        The fuck it was. It was like 3 months ago.

(I was going to say I haven't been here for 3 years but I totally have.)
      • Apr 9, 2007
        I too posted and then looked. Time flies.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Dec 17, 2007
          you're a little late tony sry try again.....haha
        • Feb 27, 2012
          I just posted this to see if this bug could be fixed.
        • Dec 17, 2007
          lol...yea i know...dude you all on this server need to stop getting offended by the posts that are put up...sometimes a joke is just a joke...dude i know you're working this shit...i honestly think you're the best lsa on the server...
        • Feb 3, 2012
          You...need...to...stop...putting...periods...after...every...sentence...

Anyways, I remember this being brought up a while ago and it isn't that late to me if he's checking to see if it could be fixed.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Dec 27, 2012
            A while ago, Detonator, Nayr and I found out about this but none of us took this little trick seriously. It was found out by pure accident and we even had a little fun with it ( only against each other though. ) Back then I never considered this as griefing because I had never seen it done before and obviously neither had Detonator or Nayr.

Perhaps it should have been brought up already back then ( about 5 months ago if not longer) but as I said, never seen it done before and not after I learned about it either. Looks like it's time to do something about it now however so good work.

Auto-correction from english to swedish sucks donkey ass so I apologise for manny badder grammar. #SwedishMobilePhones ( Took me about 40 minutes to write all this. )
            • Programming King Programming King x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              Nobody is "offended", i just don't like when post ratings are misused negatively. As for you "joke posts", try placing some emoticons or something, it's almost impossible to know if you're serious or goofing off.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Dec 17, 2007
                i'll try too...i don't usually use them...as for the post ratings i've had my share of it
              • May 6, 2012
                Can this be done in ZE mouhahaha if someone has low hp xD
                How long is the ban, I feel it might be worth it in some case :wink: