Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

zm hanger

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by MAD Lt. Pikachu, Jan 24, 2014

1. Aug 30, 2013
    In this map the elevator room is illegal, is this just the elevator shaft or the whole room it leads to?
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    The whole room is, i believe, since that spot is too commonly griefed by glitching the elevator. It was made illegal to stop it from continuously happening. Every time humans went there, they'd break the elevator. The whole design of that spot is to shoot props into the elevator.

3. Aug 30, 2013
    Okay I just didn't want to enforce it incase I was wrong and it was just the elevator, thank you
    • Like Like x 1
    • Aug 30, 2012
      How do we even do the elevator glitch?
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Whole room is illegal as Tony said to prevent it from constantly happening.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      It happens when props are shot onto or under the elevator. The props can either:

A) When the elevator moves up and there is a prop on it that is half on the elevator and half in the doorway, it will collide with the doorway when it starts going up. When it does that, the elevator sticks and will not complete it's desired direction, and most likely sit there. Press E on it or shooting it does absolutely nothing so it won't become un-stuck
      B) When a prop is under the elevator, it will collide with the prop and won't come all the way down, and will just sit with the prop stuck half-way inside of it. With that, obviously zombies can go up and stab humans, they'll forever be stuck at the bottom unless it just so happens to un-glitch

Once a prop is stuck in a door or elevator, it is unknown when it will become un-stuck. It could take 10 seconds, it could be never. This, being why glitching props inside of doors etc is illegal. I believe this is the only spot like this to be illegal for this reason for its ridiculous troll rate. It's like it was meant to be trolled. Don't think that glitching doors with props doesn't count elsewhere, because it is still illegal. Just that eliminating this spot entirely was the best road to take for this problem.