Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ZM is being haunted by the paranormal.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kyro, Jul 18, 2015

1. Apr 26, 2015
    This could very well be the first paranormal encounter with other worldy being inside the game, but I want to take precaution against whatever evil spirits will be haunting PF. Yesterday night a couch was acting up. First it rised from the ground, only showing half of itself. Spooky I thought, maybe its just a glitch, but right when i said "man look at this spooky couch", the couch propped up into this position.

I was startled, I didn't know what to feel at first. Then suddenly, the couch disappeared with no trace as to where it went. AFAIK, no one else around me saw what was happening, or dared to comment on it. Am I the chosen one? Am I the one to communicate to these spirits? Am I the couch whisperer? Whatever the case this may be, stay safe, and take heed against any paranormal activity you may encounter.
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      I mean... there's already zombies... Guess ghosts are next...
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 27, 2012
        I've seen players as bookcases before. Scary shit.
      • Apr 26, 2015

The prophecy is being fulfilled.
      • Feb 5, 2013
        This looks like a job for Agents Scully and Mulder FBI.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 5, 2013